Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 60 Day Countdown to Free Agency Period

1. -41
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jason_taylor View Post
    imo if green bay let donald driver and greg jennings Both go i think we could get both for a decent price which i think driver will retire a packer , but its not realistic that both wallace and jennings could be a dolphin next year , we will have the money , but if we do sign both , i dont see hartline being here next year , but you never know we could sign both but highly unlikely .

driver needs to retire he is worth almost nothing to us
    When death smiles upon you, the Infantry man smiles back. WV says Im not a patriot and Jeff Ireland is a Boss so it must be true.
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    From a galaxy far far away....

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Sydney Australia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by traptses View Post
    A.J. Feeley
    Coulda been worse. Coulda been Brady Quinn....
    I RESPECT EVERYONES POINT OF VIEW & OPINION....REGARDLESS OF HOW WRONG THEY ARE

Quote Quote  

3. -43
    From a galaxy far far away....

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Sydney Australia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I hope we do get Jennings for a couple of reasons.

1. His knowledge of Philbin, vice versa & the way Philbin coaches. He is still top 10 WR when fit, and yes he had injuries this year, but he had missed 8 games in 6 years. 2 in his 1st year, 3 in his 2nd, 3 in 2011 and 6 or so this year. A few injuries, butr his play at the end of this season indicates that he is back to his best

His playoff games in the past were pretty special, I really believe that should he sign with Miami, it will be for 3 years, and he still has 3 or 4 good years left in him at least. He could still play to the level of Reggie Wayne. GB;s problem is that they now have more then Jennings & Driver as WR. Both will be gone, and if we sign Jennings, and another big or fast WR (Patterson/Allan/Austin) with our 1st or 2nd pick, our speed offensive woes could be gone.

Jennings would be a great addition to Miami in more than just playmaking. Leadership and class to teach our young WR's how to play NFL.

Bowe is a head case who reminds me of Marshall. Gifted but goofball. Wallace would be a nice alternative to Jennings, which would make Keenan Allen a nice pick at 2 if Patterson is unavailable.
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I hope we do get Jennings for a couple of reasons.

1. His knowledge of Philbin, vice versa & the way Philbin coaches. He is still top 10 WR when fit, and yes he had injuries this year, but he had missed 8 games in 6 years. 2 in his 1st year, 3 in his 2nd, 3 in 2011 and 6 or so this year. A few injuries, butr his play at the end of this season indicates that he is back to his best

His playoff games in the past were pretty special, I really believe that should he sign with Miami, it will be for 3 years, and he still has 3 or 4 good years left in him at least. He could still play to the level of Reggie Wayne. GB;s problem is that they now have more then Jennings & Driver as WR. Both will be gone, and if we sign Jennings, and another big or fast WR (Patterson/Allan/Austin) with our 1st or 2nd pick, our speed offensive woes could be gone.

Jennings would be a great addition to Miami in more than just playmaking. Leadership and class to teach our young WR's how to play NFL.

Bowe is a head case who reminds me of Marshall. Gifted but goofball. Wallace would be a nice alternative to Jennings, which would make Keenan Allen a nice pick at 2 if Patterson is unavailable.
    i dont think he has reggie wayne year in him, in fact he has never put up the kind of years that wayne has put up consistently. also jennings had one good game all year so i wouldnt say he is back to that level
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Coulda been worse. Coulda been Brady Quinn....
    not really. we traded a high second and then paid feeley quite handsomely based on a few games not even from the prior season but two years prior that he was not even that special in. we went into a bidding war with ourselves somehow
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    BJJ Black Belt

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    34 More days!!!!
    Quote Quote