Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Peyton failed where Tebow succeeded.

1. -11
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Peyton failed where Tebow succeeded.

The players all played harder with Tebow! He is a leader of men! Payton will never be that kind of leader!

Mosquitoes Refuse To Bite Me
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Two things:

First, Peyton Manning has not been a consistently great playoff QB in his career.

Second, anyone who thinks that today's performance wasn't a direct result of his neck injury and subsequent nerve damage is nuts. That overtime interception only traveled a few yards but it seemed to hang there forever. You could see that one coming a mile away even on the television.
    I'm here to tell the truth about top secret Air Force project BAR STOOL. Gamma ray radiation from the particle accelerator under Joe Robbie Stadium is real! Get out while you can! This bad football team is just a front for something far more sinister!
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Ford LogoTannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by BahamaFinFan78 View Post
    Winning a playoff game with Denver-would you have ever guessed it?
    Manning is partly to blame for the loss. That INT in OT was obviously killer. He didn't look that crisp passing in the cold. What about the defense giving up the 70 yd TD pass with under a minute to play? The safety completely ****ed that up.

Quote Quote  

4. -14
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Ford LogoTannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    dude tebow needs defenses to play great to win. If tebow played in this game with the defense played tonight..it wouldve been a blow out. TEbow can't march team into pts and drives and i doubt especially against ravens. SEriously this game should've not went into overtime..that was such a bad play on the ball..all flacco could do was get a deep play or else it was over. nobody expected that. If manning played with the defense that played last year and only allowed 13 pts on bens steelers. this game wouldve been over. Manning can and has to carry teams, tebow needs help from all sides and can't carry a team on his back. he can inspire them to play better, he needs a great defense. Manning made a big mistake, but it was a game because of him..tebow would've been over with trying to carry the offense on his back
    Pittsburgh scored 23 pts last year vs. Denver
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Las Vegas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It was priceless to read comments from Gator fans on so many forums last night, after they desperately had rooted for the Ravens, as if that had any relevance to Tebow and the NFL.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Awsi Dooger View Post
    It was priceless to read comments from Gator fans on so many forums last night, after they desperately had rooted for the Ravens, as if that had any relevance to Tebow and the NFL.
    Some of our fans frustrate me to no end, none more so than the Tebow Army. So petty and butt hurt over a simple business decision that they vicariously claim some moral victory from yesterday's game. They can't let it go. I had to give up. Some of them actually believe in this stunningly retarded conspiracy theory that Elway intentionally stunted Tebow's development because he was afraid his own Denver legacy would be upstaged.
    but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

Quote Originally Posted by King Stannis Baratheon
    Lord Seaworth is a man of humble birth, but he reminded me of my duty, when all I could think of was my rights. I had the cart before the horse, Davos said. I was trying to win the throne to save the kingdom, when I should have been trying to save the kingdom to win the throne.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Offensive Mindset

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    new jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That last interception was a rookie mistake, 100% or not that ball is getting picked off. Very surprising to see. Tebow still a joke
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    You could have had free beer, for shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CattailsrEdible View Post
    The players all played harder with Tebow! He is a leader of men! Payton will never be that kind of leader!

Mosquitoes Refuse To Bite Me
    Well there goes whats left of my faith in mankind.
    Once Dmac is drafted a Dmac Jersey will spontaneously materialize in the closet of each and every Dolfan...

...and not that replica crap either...
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    Pittsburgh scored 23 pts last year vs. Denver
    ok i don;t remember exactly. but i looked it up. and tebow had 300 yards, BUT, 10 completions..he was under 50% completion and those yards came from like three deep passes. there were like two 80 yard td passes in that game. the winner in overtime was a big 80 something yarder. This happened because the steelers had no respect for tebow. He's not a good passer..but with one safety or they had all guys close, so all of it was to stop the run and no ones back. It made things easy for tebow. You saw what happened the next week though with him agains the patriots. The patriots scored, and it forced him to try to pass and carry the team on his shoulders and he got shut down. Interceptions andit was ugly for him to try to come back once down by the pts he was down and to keep up. Manning has choked in the playoffs but he's carried teams too whent he defeneses have not done their part. And he was down 21-3 in the afc championship game and came back from that.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by COphinphan89 View Post
    Some of them actually believe in this stunningly retarded conspiracy theory that Elway intentionally stunted Tebow's development because he was afraid his own Denver legacy would be upstaged.
    wat

Please tell me youre kidding and there arent actually people this dumb walking the Earth and breathing.

Quote Quote