Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: After watching that great game tonight Ravens vs Broncos. We really need....

1. -51
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by z926538 View Post
    I agree. It is absolutely all about team and winning.

My problem with this line of discussion is that I don't have enough history on RT to know what he might do with Ravens style talent. I can mentally make the Marino/Montana comparison and imagine the results if they had swapped teams. I know what we have with Flacco on the Ravens and can guess at the results if he were on the Dolphins. With RT I can't make a good guess. And since team and winning is all that matters, until RT is surrounded by enough talent to be a consistent winner, it's all academic...
    Fair enough. While I am comfortable analyzing Tannehill's performance and progress, I can certainly understand how others could feel there isn't enough data yet. Hopefully Ireland surrounds Tannehill with talent this off season and we can start comparing apples to apples.
    Quote Quote  

2. -52
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphins Homer1972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Flacco is a lucky man, that throw to force OT probably made him a 100 million dollar man
    Quote Quote  

3. -53
    C'mon Dolphins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wilmington, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhankey81701 View Post
    Flacco is a lucky man, that throw to force OT probably made him a 100 million dollar man
    Yes, they were waiting to prove himself for a second contract. He did that on Saturday for sure.

Anybody putting down Flacco is lost.

The guy does nothing but win. He has a 54-26 record in 5 years and hasn't missed a game.
    He has taken the Ravens to 5 straight playoffs and won a game in each playoff run.
    His playoff record is now 7-4

And to anybody who thinks he is average on a good team consider....

The Raven missed the playoff 3 of 4 years before he arrived.
    Quote Quote  

4. -54
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Until RT has WRs that can get SO wide open down the field that they can wait, turn back to the QB to make the catch -- and still the DBs can't catch up -- and then run into the endzone untouched, then don't dare compare RT with Flacco. Period.

RT throws an awesome deep ball. But the problem with throwing an awesome deep ball to WRs who are two steps slower than practically every starting DB is that downfield balls are ten times tougher to complete -- at least.

LD
    Quote Quote  

5. -55
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chicago
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by z926538 View Post
    Last I checked he is in the AFC championship game. We can only pray that RT grows to become that "OK".
    RT Flacco comparison is not a concern.
    It's everything else they have surrounding that shmuck, offense and defense.
    If we have all that, trust me, you won't be worried about RT being as good as Flacco.
    Jesus I feel like blowing my brains out even thinking about how hoping RT becomes like Flacco is somehow a good thing for us.
    Quote Quote  

6. -56
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangeworld View Post
    Too bad Flacco made throws that Tanny wouldn't dream of
    you can say what you want to , But Tanny cant throw nowhere without the OC sayin to but imo id put Tanny up against flaco in a QB challenge , as far as accuracy throwing the deepest exc. and once Tanny gets use to the NFL and our OC grows a pair so Tanny can throw deep , but id take Tanny over flacco , and thats me personal . just give Tanny some WRs that he can throw to and we can have this debate around this time next year.

Quote Quote  

7. -57
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sirvmac View Post
    RT Flacco comparison is not a concern.
    It's everything else they have surrounding that shmuck, offense and defense.
    If we have all that, trust me, you won't be worried about RT being as good as Flacco.
    Jesus I feel like blowing my brains out even thinking about how hoping RT becomes like Flacco is somehow a good thing for us.
    call me crazy but , i think Tanny will be better than Flacco when all is said and done , lets put it this way give Flacco the WRs that Tanny had this year and i bet he fails because its almost impossible to throw the football over a 6ft2 CB and hit a 5ft 6 WR .
    Quote Quote  

8. -58
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jason_taylor View Post
    call me crazy but , i think Tanny will be better than Flacco when all is said and done , lets put it this way give Flacco the WRs that Tanny had this year and i bet he fails because its almost impossible to throw the football over a 6ft2 CB and hit a 5ft 6 WR .
    A 5'8" WR that runs a 4.7 40, no less.

LD
    Quote Quote  

9. -59
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The sewer
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphans1 View Post
    Hey Tim Tebows brother is throwing it back at Denver.http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...6727--nfl.htmld-1
    That Tebow won a playoff game and Manning didn't thing is a real stretch. It's kind of funny to think any Tebow fan can say that with a straight face. Tebow won a wildcard game becuase his team wasn't good enough to win a bye. Manning didn't get a shot at a wildcard becuase he won a bye week. Maybe winning a bye week should also count as a playoff win or a wildcard win shouldn't count as a playoff win. That would take away half of Sanchez's success and all of Tebows.
    Quote Quote  

10. -60
    Rookies

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Moncton, NB
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamilo View Post
    Need better than ok or good to beat Brady. Now we get to see him in another damn superbowl.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by roy_miami View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_417845.html

I think the Ravens have a better shot than the Broncos at beating the Pats. At least one Harbaugh brother should be in the big one this year, pretty impressive they both make it to the championship games back to back years.
    Holla!!
    Quote Quote