Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brady Quinn if we lose Moore.

1. -1
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Brady Quinn if we lose Moore.

What do you guys think of bringing in Brady Quinn if Matt Moore is not back with the team next year?? I know he's not starter material but as a backup he'd be okay. Plus, I saw Jeff Ireland come down and talk to him on the notre dame sideline last week. Just a thought.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    STUD

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoDolphins HomerDolphinTannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazysimon View Post
    What do you guys think of bringing in Brady Quinn if Matt Moore is not back with the team next year?? I know he's not starter material but as a backup he'd be okay. Plus, I saw Jeff Ireland come down and talk to him on the notre dame sideline last week. Just a thought.
    Another fail
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Haines City, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I thought Brady Quinn may have been dealt a bad hand initially because nobody has had success with the Browns, save for one fluky Derek Anderson season. But he's gotten a chance to earn PT in Denver and a shot in KC to do anything and he's still failed miserably. You couldn't combine him and Matt Leinart and still end up with a decent backup.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Brady Quinn if we lose Moore.

I Think Pat Devlin should be the backup. No Thanks to Brady Quinn.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Port st. lucie
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm not sure why Moore wouldn't re-sign with us??? Does he really think he's going to get a starting job somewhere else??? Arizona might be the only team that really has a clear cut opening. Depending on who they hire, they may keep Kolb although I think that would be a terrible idea. Moore is best suited as a backup in this league and his play proves it. He can put together a few decent games against bad teams but when the competition gets better, he flops!!! I hope we can bring him back cause we probably would've lost the Jets game if Tannehill didn't get hurt. Atleast we know what he can do for us if Tannehill is going to miss some time.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Despite having in place one of our most clueless HCs ever, we still managed to side-step that overhyped, underwhelming QB poser. Hopefully we will quit while we're ahead - at least on that one.

ANNOUNCING a new FH smiley. Use it judiciously and selectively as to not diminish its impact!

Quote Quote  

7. -7
    This Is My House

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Haines City, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Despite having in place one of our most clueless HCs ever, we still managed to side-step that overhyped, underwhelming QB poser. Hopefully we will quit while we're ahead - at least on that one.
    Because having Ted Ginn and John Beck was really better. I wouldn't have blamed Cameron for taking a pick that all the experts thought made sense and I would have been relieved to see us at least try to take a first round QB. I don't remember anyone in the know really thinking John Beck made sense.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He sucked then and sucks now. If Cleveland didn't step in in the 20s for a mercy pick based on a local player's commercial potential he'd also have ended up a 2nd rounder where he belonged. Hell if someone was foolish enough to draft Beck or Kolb in the 1st round..does that really make them a legitimate First Rounder just for taking the chance? Oh and Ted Ginn was getting thrown to tonight by Karpernick and will be next week. Where's Quinn right now again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirspud View Post
    Because having Ted Ginn and John Beck was really better. I wouldn't have blamed Cameron for taking a pick that all the experts thought made sense and I would have been relieved to see us at least try to take a first round QB. I don't remember anyone in the know really thinking John Beck made sense.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    sidestepped one bad pick with two what a great deal lol
    When death smiles upon you, the Infantry man smiles back. WV says Im not a patriot and Jeff Ireland is a Boss so it must be true.
    Quote Quote