Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Glazer: Jets getting turned down for GM job, begging them them reconsider

1. -91
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    I told you I read 3 jest boards and a bills board regularly. Anytime there's something negative, you're there with your OCD lastworditis doing your Baghdad Bob impression so I can't help but stumble onto you on TGG. (and shake my head in confirmation on how consistently ridiculous and delusional you are in your drooling Pavlovian dog grade defense of anything and anyone connected to the jest). You have become a source of derision now on 2 boards.

On the other hand about 2 months ago or so where our kicker gift wrapped the game to you , you flitted around here like a whirling dervish from forum to forum, obsessively/compulsively trying to cover up every critical jest post or positive fins post with the spin that takes place from the voices in your head. I estimated about 185 posts on FH in less than 24 hours. And that doesn't count all your concurrent posts on TGG.

Likewise, whenever I make an objective observation regarding the jest, or one in the satirical manner they've brought upon themselves in the main forum on non jest related threads, you're there lurking/stalking me and making snide comments. So really Little Chrissy poo, who's the stalker and who's the obsessed homer fan who cares too much about what the fans from a historically superior and legendary franchise think about the jest?

Your pathology is beyond the pale of normalcy. You really need to come to grips with your dysfunctionality - a few folks who know I like to swat you around cat and mouse style you have commented to me that you are totally out of control, into full tilt troll mode and have abandoned any pretense of objectivity or casual interest. Ain't just me; you're making a spectacle of yourself now on 2 boards. But of course everyone else but you is wrong.

Oh and I took that Restraining Order out on you well over 2 years ago, long before you came up with the "stalker"shtick in response to the way you jumped on any fins-centric post when I negatively mentioned the jest. But carry on since "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."

You are right...I like to look at the TGG daily also. nyjunc is and has been getting his azz handed to him there daily. He's now babbling and rambling when put on the spot. I kinda feel sorry for him over there...but in his mind he's the only one with a clue and every one else is just a whinny jet fan.
    Quote Quote  

2. -92
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    I find the plaintiffs petition of merit as the respondent is clearly of mental defect and hereby grant the order of protection

The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

3. -93
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Had View Post
    You are right...I like to look at the TGG daily also. nyjunc is and has been getting his azz handed to him there daily. He's now babbling and rambling when put on the spot. I kinda feel sorry for him over there...but in his mind he's the only one with a clue and every one else is just a whinny jet fan.
    It's posters like you and vaark, the GG version. Guys getting roasted in arguments while I get countered w/ stats w/o context. read and absorbe the info, you will be much better off if you do that.

Quote Originally Posted by registeredguy View Post
    The list of candidates for the New York Jets general manager job has apparently shrunk by one.

According to Brian Costello of the New York Post, New York Giants director of college scouting Marc Ross has pulled his name out of contention for the job.

Ross reportedly interviewed for the job last week before deciding he didnít want to pursue the job further. Ross was one of nine candidates to have been linked to the job.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-m-contention/

lmao they can't even give the job away.
    Hoew long have you guys been following sports? That's a PR move for Ross who wasn't getting the job. So for a week and a half he wants it but the Jets never offer and now he removes himself b/c he knows he's not getting the job to save some face. I realize it's the Jets and you guys cannot be objective but at least try.
    Quote Quote  

4. -94
    Virgil Caine is the name

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    ServedOnThe DanvilleTrain
    Thanks / No Thanks

It Is What It Is

Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    It's posters like you and vaark, the GG version. Guys getting roasted in arguments while I get countered w/ stats w/o context. read and absorbe the info, you will be much better off if you do that.

Hoew long have you guys been following sports? That's a PR move for Ross who wasn't getting the job. So for a week and a half he wants it but the Jets never offer and now he removes himself b/c he knows he's not getting the job to save some face. I realize it's the Jets and you guys cannot be objective but at least try.
    The reality to anybody with even an ounce of objectivity left is that Ross realized what a mess his little brother is, didn't want to be saddled with an embedded (like the shingles virus), imploded, clueless, over-his-head HC whose record (including 2 playoff wins) since week 13 in 2010 is 18-22 and CAPtive to a starting QB who has been compared to JaMarcus Russell. Oh did I mention an owner more concerned with grabbing backpage headlines and meddling with the football guys by making them burn a 4th rounder for nothing more than an attention grabber?

What wasn't mentioned there is that the Korn Ferry headhunter, now suffering through a rude awakening after thinking he had a license to print money, is getting snippy and rude with the candidates he's contacting who are bluntly declaring "thanks but no thanks."

Quote Quote  

5. -95
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    the funny thing is I bet you look like Captain jet
    Quote Quote  

6. -96
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Had View Post
    All amateurs. They don't trust their eyes nor do they know anything about football.
    Quote Quote  

7. -97
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    All amateurs. They don't trust their eyes nor do they know anything about football.
    nah, I'm an idiot. All regular fans who do nothing but post stats and rankings clearly have crushed my weak arguments. Did you know Peyton Manning had a great game in the div rd of '05 vs. Pitt? The stat sheet says that so it must be true!
    Quote Quote  

8. -98
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    nah, I'm an idiot. All regular fans who do nothing but post stats and rankings clearly have crushed my weak arguments. Did you know Peyton Manning had a great game in the div rd of '05 vs. Pitt? The stat sheet says that so it must be true!
    Not an idiot. Just almightier than anyone else apparently.
    Quote Quote  

9. -99
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    Not an idiot. Just almightier than anyone else apparently.
    It's not hard to be when you se the people I debate with.
    Quote Quote  

10. -100
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It's not hard to be when you se the people I debate with.
    But on both sites, here and TGG.com? We have some intelligent people here. I can't speak for the other site.
    Quote Quote