Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: * * * OFFICIAL Matt Ryan Playoff Loss Memorial Thread * * *

1. -1
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks

* * * OFFICIAL Matt Ryan Playoff Loss Memorial Thread * * *

Lots of sad Dolphin fans just lost their little crutches that they leaned so hard on. Atlanta's defense gave Seattle every single chance to win that game and Matt Ryan pulled it out in the clutch of all clutch.

Great game by the Dirty Birds.

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We don't need Ryan. Everyone knows that left tackles lead teams to Super Bowls and not QBs. Ryan isn't even that good.
    but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

Quote Originally Posted by King Stannis Baratheon
    Lord Seaworth is a man of humble birth, but he reminded me of my duty, when all I could think of was my rights. I had the cart before the horse, Davos said. I was trying to win the throne to save the kingdom, when I should have been trying to save the kingdom to win the throne.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by COphinphan89 View Post
    We don't need Ryan. Everyone knows that left tackles lead teams to Super Bowls and not QBs. Ryan isn't even that good.
    I cant believe there are STILL people saying this nonsense after what Matt Ryan just did. That was a major pull your balls out moment.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    The Matt Ryan haters had 1,000 threads typed up and were about to hit send when he threw 2 strikes to set his team up for victory. Those threads likely wouldve stayed in the main forum too.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    This win today is the monkey off Matt Ryan's back! Mean while Jake Wrong slipped during rehab and tore his hymen!
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This thread will be about two pages long.

The Matt Ryan haters have quit the Internet.

Nothing left to say. Crutches gone.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    I cant believe there are STILL people saying this nonsense after what Matt Ryan just did. That was a major pull your balls out moment.
    I think he simply failed to enclose his quote in sarcasm tags.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Roflmao it is officially a bad season for the you have to build around the elite left tackle club! Jake Wrong missed the pro bowl( their barometer for success) and Matt Ryan wins a playoff game( takes away their feel good moment)!
    Quote Quote  

9. -9

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by z926538 View Post
    I think he simply failed to enclose his quote in sarcasm tags.
    I wasnt speaking towards the post I quoted. I knew he was being sarcastic. Just go take a look at that Jake Wrong vs. Matty Ice thread and you will see what I was talking about.

You can still find plenty of people that will say it was only because of the "weapons" Atlanta has on offense and that Ryan wouldve been at fault had they lost. It was all the kicker and everyone else who won them the game though.

FlyinRyan said it best.... Had Tannehill done that people on this board would be falling all over themselves. Rightfully so too. 30 seconds left after Seattle gets the go ahead score and the QB drives them into FG range to win the game. Impressive. If Tannehill had done that he would be the greatest player ever. Matt Ryan did it but, he still sucks and Long was the "right pick at the time".
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    I wasnt speaking towards the post I quoted. I knew he was being sarcastic. Just go take a look at that Jake Wrong vs. Matty Ice thread and you will see what I was talking about.

You can still find plenty of people that will say it was only because of the "weapons" Atlanta has on offense and that Ryan wouldve been at fault had they lost. It was all the kicker and everyone else who won them the game though.

FlyinRyan said it best.... Had Tannehill done that people on this board would be falling all over themselves. Rightfully so too. 30 seconds left after Seattle gets the go ahead score and the QB drives them into FG range to win the game. Impressive. If Tannehill had done that he would be the greatest player ever. Matt Ryan did it but, he still sucks and Long was the "right pick at the time".
    I apologize if my post was misunderstood. I'm definitely on your side on this one.

I look forward to the day when the Ryan haters (and Parcell and Ireland) all admit that Parcell and Ireland missed on the most important draft pick this franchise has had in the last fifteen years.
    Quote Quote