Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: * * * OFFICIAL Matt Ryan Playoff Loss Memorial Thread * * *

1. -11
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    I wish there was a way to tell how many homers had the Melting Ice threads typed and had to abandon them?
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    *chirp chirp*

*crickets*

Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo

Re: * * * OFFICIAL Matt Ryan Playoff Loss Memorial Thread * * *

Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    *chirp chirp*

*crickets*
    It's not over yet.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post
    It's not over yet.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.
    No, it's over.

The argument was that Matt Ryan was 0 for this and that in the playoffs. The argument was that he "couldn't" win in the playoffs and that Jake Long was the right pick as a result...despite the fact that Jake Long has done very little in Miami.

All of that ended today.

First round bye...and the Falcons beat the hottest team in recent memory today during the final seconds.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    Ohhhh. I thought he had won some playoff games and that it was an argument of whether he could lead a team to the Super Bowl.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post
    Ohhhh. I thought he had won some playoff games and that it was an argument of whether he could lead a team to the Super Bowl.
    I don't think there's a question of that either since he's on the doorstep right now.

Maybe San Francisco beats Atlanta next weekend. Personally, I think San Francisco does win.

But to me that doesn't mean that Matt Ryan can't lead his team to a Super Bowl. People tell me that Joe Flacco can't lead Baltimore to a Super Bowl when he was one dropped pass away from it last season. Flacco made a perfect throw into the end zone and it was dropped...yet Flacco is the one who catches all the hell. People like to hate on guys who don't get there their very first year. People did this with Peyton Manning and to a degree, they still do it. You have people laughing at the Broncos for getting rid of Tim Tebow for Peyton Manning lol. How ridiculous is that? People will do this to Andrew Luck next season when he doesn't win the Super Bowl in his second season. It's just how fans act.

At this point where we're at the title games, you're splitting hairs. There's a lot of parity in this league that is already designed for everyone to go 8-8. For anyone to say that Matt Ryan can't lead his team to a Super Bowl at this point is just ignorance. And if Atlanta beats San Francisco next weekend, people will tell us that he did it against a rookie QB who had to travel across country.

People here like to talk about nyjunc and the ways he spins things, but a lot of people here on our side are equally as good as nyjunc at spinning things the way they want to see them.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Special Teams Lunatic

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Pond, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Good God.

You know, I actually WANT to like Matt Ryan. It's you "I told you so/Jake Long blows/I'm going to whine about him not being a Dolphin for the next four years" ****ers that make it difficult.

Jeez. Try liking Tannehill AND enjoying next week's NFC Championship game.
    "If foot fetish videos of your wife surface online, and the voice of the cameraman sounds like you, just admit that it was you ... because the alternative is that someone else was filming foot fetish videos of your wife, and I'm pretty sure that's worse." - Bill Simmons's enduring lesson to Rex Ryan.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The Goat View Post
    Good God.

You know, I actually WANT to like Matt Ryan. It's you "I told you so/Jake Long blows/I'm going to whine about him not being a Dolphin for the next four years" ****ers that make it difficult.

Jeez. Try liking Tannehill AND enjoying next week's NFC Championship game.

Sad that you let people from a message board dictate who you like and don't like.

I love me some Tom Brady...doesn't really matter how dumb the rest of these people here are to me.

Love Ryan Tannehill and I will enjoy next week's NFC Championship. I was actually invited to go to the game to cheer on my boy Matt Bosher but I'm gonna have to pass unfortunately.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i think im starting to become a matt ryan fan, wow i have never seen a qb throw a better spiral than ryan. That last drive to win the game was a thing of beauty, that first spiral for huge chunk yardage was incredible in the clutch. You think chad henne could ever make a throw like that? lol im pulling for atlanta to win this thing.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Special Teams Lunatic

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Pond, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post

Sad that you let people from a message board dictate who you like and don't like.

I love me some Tom Brady...doesn't really matter how dumb the rest of these people here are to me.

Love Ryan Tannehill and I will enjoy next week's NFC Championship. I was actually invited to go to the game to cheer on my boy Matt Bosher but I'm gonna have to pass unfortunately.
    While your concern/pity is undoubtedly genuine and well-intended, allow me to assure you that nobody dictates who I like and dislike. I just find the Matt Ryan mancrushing on this board a little...odd. That's the most polite descriptor I could come up with.
    Quote Quote