Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 16 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Russel Wilson proves that we should draft another QB in this draft

Hybrid View

1. -1
    6 of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Russel Wilson proves that we should draft another QB in this draft

This might not be a popular idea amongst the Tannehill lovers, but think about how Seattle had their top free agent Qb but still took Wilson in the 3rd. I'm not saying use the 12th pick, but if there is someone in the late 2nd-4th round that may give Tanny some competition, I say draft him and let training camp decides who is the starter. As a fin fan of over 25 years, I've seen my fair share of qb's and I'm not nearly sold on our current starter. Wilson is proof that you never know which QB will be your starter till the competition starts. I'm not a rabid fan of Tannehill, but I'm a die hard Dolphins fan and always want the best for the franchise.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    No

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Elle Clouds View Post
    This might not be a popular idea amongst the Tannehill lovers, but think about how Seattle had their top free agent Qb but still took Wilson in the 3rd. I'm not saying use the 12th pick, but if there is someone in the late 2nd-4th round that may give Tanny some competition, I say draft him and let training camp decides who is the starter. As a fin fan of over 25 years, I've seen my fair share of qb's and I'm not nearly sold on our current starter. Wilson is proof that you never know which QB will be your starter till the competition starts. I'm not a rabid fan of Tannehill, but I'm a die hard Dolphins fan and always want the best for the franchise.
    I agree with drafting a qb next year just not high in draft maybe 6th round
    When death smiles upon you, the Infantry man smiles back. WV says Im not a patriot and Jeff Ireland is a Boss so it must be true.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    6 of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    I agree with drafting a qb next year just not high in draft maybe 6th round
    I think we should because whose to say Tannehill will improve? If Wilson is here , he beats Tannehill in training camp and is our starter. I wish fans weren't so close minded about what we have at the moment.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill has far more upside and is better suited for the NFL game than the wannabe flash-in-the-pan slash guys like scam, rg3 and wilson. None of them, OR the coaches who have a fetish for them (like andy reid) will ever win anything of substance. Look at the philly trainwreck now, that's where seattle will be in 5 years.

I hate even POSTING on a thread like this because it gets bumped up when it deserves to be deep-sixed.
    Ryan Tannehill. Ah, what a relief. Life is good.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iwastherein72 View Post
    Tannehill has far more upside and is better suited for the NFL game than the wannabe flash-in-the-pan slash guys like scam, rg3 and wilson. None of them, OR the coaches who have a fetish for them (like andy reid) will ever win anything of substance. Look at the philly trainwreck now, that's where seattle will be in 5 years.

I hate even POSTING on a thread like this because it gets bumped up when it deserves to be deep-sixed.
    wilson and RG3 have very little to do with vick, both are already top level passers , vick got better as a passer but these guys have little in common with vick.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    wilson and RG3 have very little to do with vick, both are already top level passers , vick got better as a passer but these guys have little in common with vick.
    RG3 wont be around long unless he changes his play style.

Wilson is legit.

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Strangeworld View Post
    Why do this when we are all so certain Tanny is a franchise QB?
    There's nothing certainfor Griffin, Luck, Wilson or Tannehill.

Tannehill has the least exp while Wilson had the most. Simple. Also if Wilson was 6'2 he would've gone BEFORE Luck.

Deshaun Watson is the TRUTH!
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Tannehill's a "slash" guy too, in case you haven't noticed.

But I think we all know that's not what you were talking about.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    WASHINGTON, D.c.
    Thanks / No Thanks

bull.....! You do know Tannehill has been compared to Matt Schaub and as of this moment.....i want no part of that crap. Pats are making him look like a rookie minus the initial drop at the beginning of the game. He has an alpha receiver and running back and check out the results. We are screaming for the types of weapons (TE,WR, RB) the Texans have yet they are getting it handed to them. We need Tannehill to be better than schaub to make a good run (imo).
    Last edited by X-FACTOR; 01-13-2013 at 08:26 PM.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Ok... Sit and watch Kaepernick!!!!!!
    Quote Quote