Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Russel Wilson proves that we should draft another QB in this draft

1. -71
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    la la land
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I was impressed with Tannehill considering the offenses lack of playmakers. Wilson and RG3 both had great years. How about we let a littletime go by, before declaring these rookies good er bad.
    Quote Quote  

2. -72
    Awe "Tight End" my favorite position!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinatic8u View Post
    I knew all that. You asked me a question, i answered. I still don't like him.
    You also said "he'll get found out like every other running quaterback" so if you knew all that then you would have known Kaepernick is not just a running QB. He is an elite passer who also happens to be on of the best QBs ever at running with the ball.

What exactly are teams going to find out that they don't already know as you claimed?
    Quote Quote  

3. -73
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamC13 View Post
    You also said "he'll get found out like every other running quaterback" so if you knew all that then you would have known Kaepernick is not just a running QB. He is an elite passer who also happens to be on of the best QBs ever at running with the ball.

What exactly are teams going to find out that they don't already know as you claimed?

Quote Quote  

4. -74
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DolfanISS View Post
    I'm really surprised by what i saw from Kaapernick last night. I was wondering if Dom Capers was soft in the head. Don't you force young QB's to read coverages correctly? The Packers plan was playing man to man and leaving Mac truck like running lanes for Kap if he couldn't find anyone. It was mind boggling!
    Green Bay was one of the worst teams in the playoffs.

They seriously have next to nothing. No running game to speak of. No defense whatsoever.

All they have is Aaron Rodgers. It's just not enough and as a result, it's not difficult to at least limit the Packers passing attack.
    Quote Quote  

5. -75
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I absolutely agree. We should take one between the 4th and 7th rnd. Aaron Rodgers' little brother maybe. You never know maybe we find a diamond in the rough.
    Quote Quote  

6. -76
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cleezy13 View Post
    Russell Wilson has a top 5 D, top 5 Running game, a seam threat TE and a great offensive line not to mention very good Wrs (a true #1 in Sidney Rice)!! Its not to hard to suceed when all the pieces are in place all you have to do is be a game mananger and not turn the ball over and make some plays here and there.....If hes on a team like Miami Russel Wilson isnt even talked about this year....Tannehill should of had this team in the playoffs if it werent for Carpenter and that speaks volumes being they dont have any playmakers a below average running game and a pourous o-line...I just dont understand for the life of me these things arent brought up when comparing T-Hill to others huge diff with the circumstances.....Oh and one more thing T-Hill beat Wilson!! Thumbs Down big time on this thread next!!!
    this guy and reality, is no where close.
    Quote Quote  

7. -77
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Brain worms.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Conducting From the Grave: The Rise
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYQ2aKgXafw
    Quote Quote  

8. -78
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinatic8u View Post
    I knew all that. You asked me a question, i answered. I still don't like him.
    who cares weather you like him or not ,the guy is potentially a great qb .where is all the hate for Wilson , kap,rg3, and cam coming from?the only difference between them and a.rodgers, s. young or j.elway is the color of their skin (I hope that's not causing all the hate) . to be honest r. tannyhill needs to be playing in the same type of offence ,imo its the oniy way he'll truly be successful .this classic , dropback, stay in the pocket , style is fastly coming to an end. philbin needs to let the green bay days go, and get with the new trend.
    Quote Quote  

9. -79
    Phin fan since 1970!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think a 3rd round pick for a quality QB would be very good insurance long term that could be traded for a higher pick later. See what Redskins did by taking 2 QBs in the same draft. @ Quality QBs on the roster.
    Quote Quote  

10. -80
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ryan Tannehill proves that we should not draft another QB in this draft and resign Matt Moore

I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote