Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Russel Wilson proves that we should draft another QB in this draft

1. -81
    RIP Gary Moore

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Temecula, Ca.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolpns13 View Post
    Ryan Tannehill proves that we should not draft another QB in this draft and resign Matt Moore
    I agree bro however Moore wants to play where he has a chance to be a starter. Unless we offer him a sweet deal or Joe is sold on Pat being the number 2 QB.

Thanks to Like2God for the great Avatar/Sig!

Quote Quote  

2. -82
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fin Fan in Cali View Post
    I agree bro however Moore wants to play where he has a chance to be a starter. Unless we offer him a sweet deal or Joe is sold on Pat being the number 2 QB.
    Like Moore as the backup but he will go elsewhere with the delusion he is an nfl starting qb. I hope he comes to relization and stays here but there are other qb's out there and im not sure our staff is as fond as many fans are. They did everything to make sure he wasnt our starter.
    When death smiles upon you, the Infantry man smiles back. WV says Im not a patriot and Jeff Ireland is a Boss so it must be true.
    Quote Quote  

3. -83
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fin Fan in Cali View Post
    Yeah, I know he plans on testing the market because he wants to start. I hope he doesnt find another team though and comes back to Miami. We need him here.
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

4. -84
    RIP Gary Moore

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Temecula, Ca.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    Like Moore as the backup but he will go elsewhere with the delusion he is an nfl starting qb. I hope he comes to relization and stays here but there are other qb's out there and im not sure our staff is as fond as many fans are. They did everything to make sure he wasnt our starter.
    I feel a lot better in keeping Matt and Pat rather than some of the other qb's out there who do not impress me.
    Quote Quote  

5. -85
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    I dont understand this quote. The staff didnt sabotage Moore. RT beat him out fair and square. If Moore was better than RT he would have been starting.
    Quote Quote  

6. -86
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolpns13 View Post
    I dont understand this quote. The staff didnt sabotage Moore. RT beat him out fair and square. If Moore was better than RT he would have been starting.
    U took my quote wrong. I meant that this staff did not want Moore to start. They saw both Tannehill and Garrard as better choices to start. This was based on the staffs evaluation of him I Assume. I agree RT beat him out fair and square was not implying they sabotaged him. I truly dont think this staff is that high on Moore
    Quote Quote  

7. -87
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ireland was I enquiring about Wilson just prior to the draft. I was wondering if Wilson represented some sort of backup plan. You have to admit the running rookie Qb's looked pretty good this year heck the rookie QB class was top notch this year. Interesting all the hype on Barkly last year and suddenly that guy has fallen off the map this year. We will get a veteran QB as a backup this year with a little gas left in the tank we hope
    Quote Quote  

8. -88
    RIP Gary Moore

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Temecula, Ca.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phintim View Post
    Ireland was I enquiring about Wilson just prior to the draft. I was wondering if Wilson represented some sort of backup plan. You have to admit the running rookie Qb's looked pretty good this year heck the rookie QB class was top notch this year. Interesting all the hype on Barkly last year and suddenly that guy has fallen off the map this year. We will get a veteran QB as a backup this year with a little gas left in the tank we hope
    There is none better than Moore in my book. I rather keep the continuity if at all possible.
    Quote Quote  

9. -89
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This draft class doesn't seem like it contains any Russel Wilsons. Geno Smith is projected to be the first taken, and he kind of reminds me of Pat White. I don't think there's first round potential amongst the QBs. But to be fair, I don't follow college ball as intensely as i do the NFL.
    Quote Quote  

10. -90
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumberjack98 View Post
    This draft class doesn't seem like it contains any Russel Wilsons. Geno Smith is projected to be the first taken, and he kind of reminds me of Pat White. I don't think there's first round potential amongst the QBs. But to be fair, I don't follow college ball as intensely as i do the NFL.
    pat white with good size that can throw
    Quote Quote