Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: WVDolphan and I can't be alone on this

1. -31
    Special Teams Lunatic

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Pond, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    So that's what happens when I post from my phone. The correct answer is just a couple posts down.
    Last edited by The Goat; 01-14-2013 at 10:43 PM.
    "If foot fetish videos of your wife surface online, and the voice of the cameraman sounds like you, just admit that it was you ... because the alternative is that someone else was filming foot fetish videos of your wife, and I'm pretty sure that's worse." - Bill Simmons's enduring lesson to Rex Ryan.
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tennessee
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ray Lewis is the epitome of a football player. I'll Cheer for him any day even if he wasn't a Cane! Go Ray and Ed!
    http://www.finheaven.com/signaturepics/sigpic30273_1.gif
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Rookies

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Moncton, NB
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thanks for wasting 30 seconds of my life
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Special Teams Lunatic

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Pond, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Seriously?

I hope the Ravens win. Actually, I hope the Ravens win, and Ray Lewis hits Brady so hard that he's forced to retire from football with a broken face. Then, I hope he and Ed Reed celebrate on the 50-yard line, while both of them hold up "U" signs.

Ridiculous? Yes. But only marginally more ridiculous than drumming up support to root for the ####### Patriots.
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Columbus, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake the great View Post
    I think the real question is, am I the only one who hates the Patriots more than any team, even more than the Jets? I wanta see the Ravens smash tom crybrady and that piece of crap, no class Bill Belicheat. Hate that organization more than the Jets, and Im not sure why more Fins fans dont hate the pats like they should
    Patriots don't really talk trash and if they did they at least have the hardware to back it up. Jets have won absolutely nothing and they talk ish like they're the defending champs every season, trash talking is the only way they can stay relevant. Hell, I respect Buffalo more than the Jets. Buffalo hasn't been to the playoffs in 14 years and they still have more playoff wins, appearances, and AFC east titles than the Jets. lol the Colts have more AFC east titles than the Jets.
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Seer of Visions

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Weeki Wachee, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No way...I can never root for the Patriots.
    Jay Fiedler can take his'n and lose to your'n.....or take your'n and lose to his'n.

Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    None of the teams are Miami. I'm interested in the Senior Bowl...and then the Combine...and then Free Agency...and then the Draft...and then...you get the idea. I don't care. I will say though...I stopped watching ESPN years ago because of the rediculous coverage of the Jets, Tebow, Cowboys, etc. I suggest you do the same until ESPN views Miami as relevant again. ESPN and such are not geared for people like us...people who actually know something about the game.
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Endicott, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Just can not bring myself to root for the Pats, in fact can't wait until the "Brady Era" is over.........
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Ground and Pound

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!RadioactiveHalo Legendary1972 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Go Ray Lewis/Ed Reed and all of The U. I don't see how you couldn't stand ray lewis worship but you could stand Tom Brady worship, he will no doubt be considered the GOAT by most of the media and fans so it will never end.
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Tom Brady loves the Penis

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I would rather hear about how great Ray Lewis is then to hear about how Tom Brady is the "GOAT". If Ray Lewis ever stabs another person i hope its Tom Brady
    Quote Quote