Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: WVDolphan and I can't be alone on this

1. -61
    Uruguayan fin lover

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    Thanks / No Thanks
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

If you like Michael Scott from the Office, you'll enjoy my answer!
    The quarterbacks clap and Philbin rises. "I have to leave on a high note," he says, "like George Costanza."
    Quote Quote  

2. -62
    Special Teams Lunatic

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Pond, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This may be the greatest thread to spew Pats hate ever.
    "If foot fetish videos of your wife surface online, and the voice of the cameraman sounds like you, just admit that it was you ... because the alternative is that someone else was filming foot fetish videos of your wife, and I'm pretty sure that's worse." - Bill Simmons's enduring lesson to Rex Ryan.
    Quote Quote  

3. -63
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't care about the Patriots, they're not even division rivals because they're in a different league than us. Hence why no Patriots fans come here but Jets fans do. Patriots fans are too busy in the Steelers, Giants, Packers forums.
    Quote Quote  

4. -64
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

WVDolphan and I can't be alone on this

Quote Originally Posted by MarshallFin1 View Post
    I never said i wanted them to win the superbowl now, but i cant root for the ravens, the hole ray lewis retirement story has gotten beyond annoying. Yes he was a hurricane but i dont watch college football so i dont really care. Im rooting for the falcons or the niners to win the superbowl. Some of us arent jealous of the patriots success and actually hope that are front office learns a thing or 2 about drafting weapons for your qb from watching the patriots dominate year after year. Look at brady, his top tight end goes down and he still puts up 40 points, why? because he has weapons, hernandez look like a damn running back out there and than you got welker, which needless to say we gave them! a division rival we traded away one of our best Weapons. Alot of ppl including dolphins front office hope the patriots arent good forever, is what there counting on, but some of us fans hope joe philbin and company can put a squad together already and D-throne them at there best. Thats what its going to take for miami to get back to the promise land, take down the patriots, to be the best you gotta beat the best consistently, cant avoid them, they are in our division and we will always have to go against them.

As for tom bradys legacy, if he goes down as the best ever, so be it he deserves it. Im not a hater ,i dont think theres ever been a qb who has ever dominated for as long as he has.
    You articulated my point much better. Thanks.
    Quote Quote  

5. -65
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ignorance at it's finest:

Heartfelt, emotional interviews and commentary about this moron for two weeks leading up to the Superbowl? No thanks.
    Quote Quote  

6. -66
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by finomenal View Post
    Who else is rooting hard for the Patriots next Sunday? If the Ravens make it to the Superbowl, it'll be non-stop Ray Lewis talk for two weeks straight. I can't stand him and his over the top, preachy demeanor.

Just retire and go away.
    Wow. I was going to make a get real thread in the general NFL forum on all of this.

Bill Belichick on "putting the tape on"
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/18/belichick-takes-a-shot-at-experts-who-have-it-all-figured-out/

and i say it's tom brady with better legs...he reads the field presnap like tom brady...reminds me so much of him although tannehills ahead of bradys development in year 2 imo
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Well I'll be damned. WV was right again and called this weeks in advance and everyone gets mad at him.

SHOCKER

Quote Quote  

7. -67
    Head Dolphin In This Pod

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rohnert Park, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17Cam Wake 911972 Dolphins Logo
    Ravens vet revenge. **** the Patricia's. I'm over them shmucks.
    Falcons-Ravens
    Quote Quote  

8. -68
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Wow. I was going to make a get real thread in the general NFL forum on all of this.
    Get to work sir. I know it'll be a great read as always.
    Quote Quote  

9. -69
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bellingham, MA
    Thanks / No Thanks

WVDolphan and I can't be alone on this

Quote Originally Posted by Blake the great View Post
    I think the real question is, am I the only one who hates the Patriots more than any team, even more than the Jets? I wanta see the Ravens smash tom crybrady and that piece of crap, no class Bill Belicheat. Hate that organization more than the Jets, and Im not sure why more Fins fans dont hate the pats like they should
    No I'm with you to the point where seeing the Jets knock them off in Foxboro in the playoffs 2 years ago was very satisfying to me because that one really hurt the Patsy fans. I don't even care that NYJUNC uses it as a reason why buttfumble is a great playoff QB lol. How anyone who calls themselves a Miami Dolphins fan can root for the New England Patriots is beyond me.
    The way Jeff Ireland took a GM's dream worth of cap space and draft picks and made the team worse in borderline miraculous.
    Quote Quote  

10. -70
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i didnt mean to thumbs up the post, and for some reason the unthank symbol is not appearing.

anyways, **** the pats, i respect them but i still hate them.

i actually like the ravens. i have been pulling for them the entire playoffs and picked them to win the sb before the playoffs began. very underrated team.

i want ray lewis to get that 2nd ring, it would be fitting for one of the best players in nfl history to go out like that, beating tom brady in the process, a team whom the ravens play really well, but have never seem to get over the hump vs.

go ravens, im pulling for them vs the pats, and then vs whomever they would play in the sb, be it the 49ers or falcons.
    Quote Quote