Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On Knees For Jesus

1. -1
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo

On Knees For Jesus

My new favorite youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/onkneesforjesus4

These videos (I hope) represent a small percentage of Christians, & I don't want anyone to think I'm picking on Christianity in general, but I do think people should be aware of some of the worst that Christianity has to offer.

Science comes straight from the pit of hell

Self explanatory lolz

Whites are God's chosen race

Gays caused Hurricane Sandy

Beat the gay out of your kids

Government should kill all gays

Put all gays in Death Camps

Unsurprisingly enough, there's also a whole mess of videos with Pastors & Priests getting caught molesting men & boys. I won't post them all but you can check them out in the channel. I know it's a small percentage of Christians, but I do find it interesting that a religion with such consistent anti-gay rhetoric is now the religion associated with gay child-molestation.

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Bench Warmer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Oregon
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Videos

Trying to demonize the majority by what a very select minority think and do eh? Irrational.

That is a two way street though and unfortunately for you, your own belief system has followers that are far more evil, crazy, and wicked than anything in those videos :- )

Kinsey- Atheist and Darwinist- exploited children for sexual pleasure and produced fraudulent research in order to further is Darwinistic views.

Napoleon Bonaparte- atheist whose actions led to the bankruptcy of France and the death of six million Europeans.
    Kim Jong Il- atheist who believed that magic rainbows signified his birth and whose actions led to the death of 4 million Koreans and the imprisonment of 250,000 political prisoners.
    Jeffrey Dahmer- brutal Killer who was a staunch atheist and Darwinist while killing 17 people, and practiced cannibalism and necrophilia with their bodies after killing them.
    Jim Jones- an atheist who in his own words “used the church to bring people to atheism” orchestrated the mass suicide of over 900 of his followers.
    Mussolini- atheist dictator who bombed Red Cross hospitals and who committed genocide in Africa and Europe.
    Mao Zedong- atheist dictator whose regime led to the death of somewhere between 20 and 67 million Chinese people, his regime also tortured and starved 36 million political prisoners.
    Pol Pot- atheist dictator whose rule led to the torture and death of 1.5 to 2.5 million people.
    Stalin- atheist and staunch Darwinist whose regime led to the death of somewhere between 10 and 60 million people. He imprisoned and often had killed anyone who was considered to be a capitalist or theist. From 1937-1938 he leveled the majority of Russian Orthodox Churches in the region and killed over 100,000 Orthodox priests, monks, and nuns.
    Darwin- atheist and evolutionist who believed that whites were the advanced race and that blacks were more closely related to apes than they were to whites.
    Margaret Sanger- atheist secular progressive who advocated the abortion of black babies as a form of eugenics in order to hold the black community down.
    Peter Singer- atheist and political progressive who advocates the kill of undesired infants up to the age of 2 years old.

I am really glad you posted those videos Rob, they really helped to draw a stark contrast between those people on the fringe of what you believe and those people on the fringe of what I believe. Looks like we have the occasional racially bigoted Christian against the occasional atheist/secularist who commits mass murder, sleeps and eats the dead, advocates racism, advocates the killing of babies, and constructs a few hundred political prisons where he can torture and murder anyone who disagrees with him…nice.
    Total Depravity
    Unconditional Election
    Limited Atonement
    Irresistible Grace
    Perseverance of the Saints
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Statler Waldorf View Post
    Trying to demonize the majority by what a very select minority think and do eh? Irrational.
    Sucks doesn't it? Good thing the largest religion in the world doesn't have to go through the same thing on a daily basis. Oh wait, Islam does in fact go through that daily...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Bench Warmer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Oregon
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Sucks doesn't it? Good thing the largest religion in the world doesn't have to go through the same thing on a daily basis. Oh wait, Islam does in fact go through that daily...
    What on earth are you even talking about?

Anyways, I realize you really don’t care about getting your facts correct, but I’ll correct you because I do care, Christianity is the world’s largest Religion, not Islam.
    Last edited by Statler Waldorf; 01-15-2013 at 07:31 PM.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

That is a two way street though and unfortunately for you, your own belief system has followers that are far more evil, crazy, and wicked than anything in those videos :- )

Kinsey- Atheist and Darwinist- exploited children for sexual pleasure and produced fraudulent research in order to further is Darwinistic views.

Napoleon Bonaparte- atheist whose actions led to the bankruptcy of France and the death of six million Europeans.
    Kim Jong Il- atheist who believed that magic rainbows signified his birth and whose actions led to the death of 4 million Koreans and the imprisonment of 250,000 political prisoners.
    Jeffrey Dahmer- brutal Killer who was a staunch atheist and Darwinist while killing 17 people, and practiced cannibalism and necrophilia with their bodies after killing them.
    Jim Jones- an atheist who in his own words “used the church to bring people to atheism” orchestrated the mass suicide of over 900 of his followers.
    Mussolini- atheist dictator who bombed Red Cross hospitals and who committed genocide in Africa and Europe.
    Mao Zedong- atheist dictator whose regime led to the death of somewhere between 20 and 67 million Chinese people, his regime also tortured and starved 36 million political prisoners.
    Pol Pot- atheist dictator whose rule led to the torture and death of 1.5 to 2.5 million people.
    Stalin- atheist and staunch Darwinist whose regime led to the death of somewhere between 10 and 60 million people. He imprisoned and often had killed anyone who was considered to be a capitalist or theist. From 1937-1938 he leveled the majority of Russian Orthodox Churches in the region and killed over 100,000 Orthodox priests, monks, and nuns.
    Darwin- atheist and evolutionist who believed that whites were the advanced race and that blacks were more closely related to apes than they were to whites.
    Margaret Sanger- atheist secular progressive who advocated the abortion of black babies as a form of eugenics in order to hold the black community down.
    Peter Singer- atheist and political progressive who advocates the kill of undesired infants up to the age of 2 years old.

I am really glad you posted those videos Rob, they really helped to draw a stark contrast between those people on the fringe of what you believe and those people on the fringe of what I believe. Looks like we have the occasional racially bigoted Christian against the occasional atheist/secularist who commits mass murder, sleeps and eats the dead, advocates racism, advocates the killing of babies, and constructs a few hundred political prisons where he can torture and murder anyone who disagrees with him…nice.
    I wouldnt say atheism is the cause of those terrible events. Its not like there is a doctrine to follow. They were just terrible people who also happened to be atheist.

Then again, to be fair, a lot of the events that are attributed to religion are more a result of crazy people conveniently using religion as a justification or a disguise. Crazy is crazy.

Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo

I stated not once, but twice, that these videos represent a small percentage of Christians.

Quote Originally Posted by Statler

There's been mass murder, racism, & political persecution carried out by Christians as well. The point that your missing is that being an atheist doesn't inherently make one immoral, & being a Christian doesn't prohibit one from being immoral.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    not sure what Christians you may have been around, but the point any sane Christian would make is that man isn't perfect, regardless of religion, or lack of.
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post

I stated not once, but twice, that these videos represent a small percentage of Christians.

There's been mass murder, racism, & political persecution carried out by Christians as well. The point that your missing is that being an atheist doesn't inherently make one immoral, & being a Christian doesn't prohibit one from being immoral.

Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Bench Warmer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Oregon
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    I wouldnt say atheism is the cause of those terrible events. Its not like there is a doctrine to follow. They were just terrible people who also happened to be atheist.
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post

Then again, to be fair, a lot of the events that are attributed to religion are more a result of crazy people conveniently using religion as a justification or a disguise. Crazy is crazy.

I completely agree with you, which is why it makes no sense to post such videos in the first place, everyone has their “nuts”.

Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post

…and yet you still posted them. If you knew it didn’t prove anything then why post them? Why Christianity? Why not Atheism or Islam? You have an agenda, everyone can see that.

Sure, but nobody saw that degree of mass murder until the 20th century when the atheists took it to a whole new level. I totally disagree with your second point, there’s no such thing as a “moral” person period.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    not sure what Christians you may have been around, but the point any sane Christian would make is that man isn't perfect, regardless of religion, or lack of.
    Except Matt Ryan. That dude can do no wrong.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    I completely agree with you, which is why it makes no sense to post such videos in the first place, everyone has their “nuts”.

It's a guide for behavior that shouldn't be repeated.

…and yet you still posted them. If you knew it didn’t prove anything then why post them? Why Christianity? Why not Atheism or Islam? You have an agenda, everyone can see that.

Not trying to 'prove' anything, but like Tyler mentioned, it is fascinating to see some of the behavior carried out in the name of the God; whether that be Christian or otherwise. If there were videos about Muslims calling the Earth 6,000 years old or saying gays caused natural disasters I'd damn sure make fun of them as well.

Sure, but nobody saw that degree of mass murder until the 20th
    century when the atheists took it to a whole new level. I totally disagree with your second point, there’s no such thing as a “moral” person period.

Well, according to the bible, God did kill every person on the planet save Noah & his family. For the stuff that actually happened though, there were the Crusades, the Inquisitions, the mass killing of North & Central American natives by Christian conquistadors & missionaries; to name a few.

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill3

Precisely, a person's religious affiliation, or lack there of, don't inherently reflect one's course of action. I do get the vibe though from some Christians that there's some intrinsic quality about Atheism that makes one more prone to being less 'moral' than one aligned with Christianity, when we know that isn't necessarily the case. I think this is somewhat reflected in society by the very real trouble an atheistic or agnostic politician would have running for a position like the Presidency.
    Quote Quote