Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one who actually likes the old logo and would like to bring it back?!

1. -1
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Am I the only one who actually likes the old logo and would like to bring it back?!

This purposed new logo look slike a joke! horrible new logo. I rather the old logo of the 70's come back. I love that old logo and I always buy dolphin gear with the old logo!. Maybe with the old logo we will bring back luck!
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by xSxPxHx View Post
    This purposed new logo look slike a joke! horrible new logo. I rather the old logo of the 70's come back. I love that old logo and I always buy dolphin gear with the old logo!. Maybe with the old logo we will bring back luck!
    the logo that circulated is apparently not the real new logo. Honestly, if they came out and said they were not going to make any changes to the logo I would be perfectly fine with that. I really do like the current logo. Even going back to the old 70's logo would be fine, but I think I still prefer the current one.

However, we are going to get a new logo in April. I have faith that it will be good and I am excited to see what the Dolphins and NIKE came up with.

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Melrose, MA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    Honestly, if they came out and said they were not going to make any changes to the logo I would be perfectly fine with that. I really do like the current logo.
    Yes! If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Phantom

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I like what we have also. Why mess with tradition?
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Looking back the old logo is very dated. The new one circulating can not possibly be real. It wreaks of junior talent or no talent. A real design firm could outdo it in a day.
    I wouldn't sweat much at this point.
    It's time to be successful Coach Philbin. Have you decided what you should master yet? It's time to step up Mr. Tannehill, you're starting year three too.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xSxPxHx View Post
    Yes you are the only one..lol
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Sunrise, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I want the logo back too. Its tradition.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    not so fast there Ricardo, i also am in favor of bringing back the old logo, perhaps in a retro style, similar to what the Jets unveiled when Parcells came aboard for them. the Dolphin should not have changed the look of the dolphin, its a logo/mascot, not a cartoon. one addition that i would like to see is the addition of the miami skyline beneath the jumping dolphin. JMO
    Brent Grimes: I have never been a free agent. I picked Miami because they are building something great here and I want to be a part of it.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albany, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No. You are not the only one. This really didn't even need it's own thread. Just browse the site for 30 seconds, and you'll see that half the members just want to travel back in time
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If by old, you mean the current logo, than yes, you are one of the few. Most people want a logo change, whether its a change back to the classic 70s logo or something new entirely. That being said, the supposedly "leaked" logo was almost universally panned by the fanbase.
    FIRE FAILBIN

Joe Philbin, PowerPoint Guru (Not Head Coach Material)
    Philbin ... put it all together in a PowerPoint presentation. Everything about that presentation had to be perfect.

If any PowerPoint slide had a spelling or grammar mistake, any typo, any scheme error, that was my responsibility, just like a teacher, Philbin said.
    Quote Quote