Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Kiper has phins taking Cordarrelle Patterson in his first mock draft

1. -41
    Special Teams Lunatic

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Pond, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo

I really should stop watching this video, because the more I watch it, the more I want the Fins to draft him.

My "vision" comment from earlier is apparent throughout the video, but please note :37 and 7:04 specifically.

There are plenty of times we watch football on TV, and ask "how the heck did he not see that hole?" The answer, obviously, is that they're at ground level, and can't see as clearly as we can from a bird's-eye view.

This is the complete opposite. At those two points (as well as a few others), he cuts to a hole AS it's opening up, and I keep asking "how the heck did he SEE that?". He anticipates and reacts. That's exceptional at any level of football.

...and I JUST realized who he reminds me of...a bigger, stronger version of THIS guy...

"If foot fetish videos of your wife surface online, and the voice of the cameraman sounds like you, just admit that it was you ... because the alternative is that someone else was filming foot fetish videos of your wife, and I'm pretty sure that's worse." - Bill Simmons's enduring lesson to Rex Ryan.
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dream Songs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The Goat View Post

I really should stop watching this video, because the more I watch it, the more I want the Fins to draft him.

My "vision" comment from earlier is apparent throughout the video, but please note :37 and 7:04 specifically.

There are plenty of times we watch football on TV, and ask "how the heck did he not see that hole?" The answer, obviously, is that they're at ground level, and can't see as clearly as we can from a bird's-eye view.

This is the complete opposite. At those two points (as well as a few others), he cuts to a hole AS it's opening up, and I keep asking "how the heck did he SEE that?". He anticipates and reacts. That's exceptional at any level of football.

...and I JUST realized who he reminds me of...a bigger, stronger version of THIS guy...

The similarities are remarkable. Good call!
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think he's essentially Tavon Austin only 6 inches taller and therefore able to work the outside.
    Twitter: @ckparrot
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    CK... whats up with the UD website? I havent' been there forever, but went today and it seems outdated... is still going or did I miss something?
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2413fanphins View Post
    CK... whats up with the UD website? I havent' been there forever, but went today and it seems outdated... is still going or did I miss something?
    It's defunct. The guy who owns it and was updating it is pretty much retired from doing anything Draft related. He's got a lot of home issues to work out, health issues with family, etc.
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    WASHINGTON, D.c.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The Goat View Post

I must admit I have that same feeling. Talk about playmaking skills (I loved Eric Metcalf). I can hardly wait for his workouts to start, but to be honest I've seen enough already, who needs them. So C.K. or somebody, please slowly walk me back from the edge of the cliff. Are there other recievers in this draft with a similar playmaking skill set or is he head and shoulders above the rest?
    Quote Quote