Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Since they have a Poll...

1. -1
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Since they have a Poll...

going on over at the Gang Green site I was wondering they same around here. Who is hated the most in the AFC east for you guys? It seems the majority of the older members over there say the Fins. Younger people say the Pats. You say....
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo

Re: Since they have a Poll...

Quote Originally Posted by kellyh3034 View Post
    going on over at the Gang Green site I was wondering they same around here. Who is hated the most in the AFC east for you guys? It seems the majority of the older members over there say the Fins. Younger people say the Pats. You say....
    Jets. And it's all because of a certain "I have to have the last word" member.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Captain Wine Cooler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jets and it isn't even close.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CT FinFan
    Thanks / No Thanks
    By far, I hate the jests the most, patsys second, and bills a distant third...
    I hate them all, but in that order!
    A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    703 Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Jets, Pats, then Bills.

Jets b/c the fans talk **** and are obnoxious. Pats b/c they always win yet you hardly ever hear from their fans. Bills last b/c they've been more unsuccessful recently than anyone else in the division.

Quote Quote  

6. -6
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    I would say I hate the Jets the most. Even though the Patriots are always good and have won multiple Super Bowls recently I have more respect than hatred for them. Don't get me wrong, I hate the Patriots and will be rooting for the Ravens this weekend for the sole purpose of seeing New England lose. With that said there is just something about the Jets that will always make them my most hated team in the AFC East and the ENTIRE NFL. I guess it is because they talk so big and act like they are great when in reality they are not that great of a franchise. They have a franchise history below .500, haven't been to a Super Bowl since 1968, yet they act like they have the same historic history as teams like the Cowboys, 49ers, Patriots, Dolphins and Steelers. The Rex Ryan era of loud mouth smack talk and dirty play just makes my hate for them even stronger. I am really enjoying the circus mess they are going through right now. They are an absolute disaster and embarrassment right now. We also see a lot of smack talking Jets fans on this board, how many Patriots fans come here and talk smack? Not many.

I dislike the Bills also, but that franchise is so irrelevant it really doesn't matter. No one really cares about Buffalo or that franchise, they will always be well below average.

Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i hate em all
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    New Mexico Fin Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New Mexico
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I hated the patriots more until Rex Ryan. Now the Jets. The Jets are like that guy that talks alot of **** but never back it up. Jets fans would say the same thing about us dolphins fans but there is one major difference. Our head coches are not the ones who do the trash talking(and can't back it up) Its just the fans which is perfectly normal (and maybe channing Crowder when he was here)

In a way philbin acts more like Belichick in press situations but with more humor. Id rather our coach act like Belichick(a winner) than Ryan(a loudmouth)
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    #onephin

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphin
    The Jets because their the Jets!
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Leave Users Titles Alone!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Oneida County, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I grew up equidistant from Boston and NYC - most of my friends growing up were either Pats or Jets fans and they both sucked then while the Dolphins were usually good in the mid/late 70s and with Dan the Man in the 80s/90s. I went to college in Western NY in the heart of Bill country while the Bills were going to the SB four times in a row. So I have been exposed to all three of these chumps a bit more intimately than many on this site. Bills fans are donkey holes when you show up to Ralph Wilson but they are diehard fans and you have to respect that a bit because thee aint much in Western NY. Jests fans are straight up ignorant and I will never go to New Jersey to a game again, and as Nubs says they have only had a couple good years since 1968, so how seriously can you take Jests fans - they've been rooting for crap for years. Patriots fans are also pretty diehard as they sucked bad for many decades and they still supported the team. I became a Dolphin fan in the early 70s as a youngster defying my father who was a Redskins fan and I remember him all fired up over the Super Bowl in 1972.

I cannot watch the Jests or the Jills if they are playing anyone but the Fins. I can watch the Pats because they are usually a decent team recently. Hate any of them, no, but I love watching all three lose...
    Quote Quote