Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NFP Sunday Blitz-Greg Jennings

1. -11
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by luduporcu View Post
    Everyone wants one or the other. I say why not BOTH JENNINGS and WALLACE? Give WALLACE $11-12 Million, and JENNINGS 8-9, and be done w/it, already! WR problem solved! And don't hand me any CRAPOLA about "too much capspace used up", either. That's a crock!!! We're starting out w/c. $46 Million in "capspace". INCOGNITO isn't a fit for our new z-b-s. And MARSHALL has had surgery for multiple herniated discs. As far as I'm concerned, MARSHALL's a REALLY bad risk: I don't know that he was all that good to begin with. But I DO know that I don't like back injuries. We aren't talking "spasms" here: we're talking multiple herniated discs!!! And he's supposed to bear up in run support (inter alia)????? Anyone remember DARRYL GARDNER at all? From beast to mush, after back surgery. Remember him now?

I added it up: cutting INCOGNITO and MARSHALL adds up to a cap saving of close to $10 Million. And we all know that there's quite a few more players on MIAMI's roster who either don't fit what Coach PHILBIN wants to do or just aren't all that good. But they're getting millions. Well, CUT them and be done w/it!! MIAMI can do better than that. And while we're at it, say good-bye to J LONG. He doesn't really fit the z-b-s, and a player can't dominate ANYONE from the whirlpool or from a hospital bed. LONG seems to have lost it: he's been mediocre for a long time now, and he can't stay healthy in any event. And HE wants $10 Million +???

At the very least, we might be able to also get a solid CB out of F/A, or maybe a legit solid OLman who fits the new scheme.

In my opinion, since we're in the AFC East, w/N.E. and TOMMY boy, we need another pass-rusher at DE or OLB...the GIANTS showed everyone THAT much...TWICE!!! This year, MIAMI has 5 Picks in the 1st thru 3rd Rounds of the Draft, and as luck would have it, there are a lot of good-looking pass rushing DEs and OLBs this year. Well...GRAB 2 or 3. Use some of those Picks to move back into the 1st Round, and make both 1st Round picks a pass-rusher.Take a "flyer" on another one late.

Address what needs to be addressed, and "double down". Get it done once and for all.
    I'd rather sign Jennings and draft Cordarelle Patterson.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SkapePhin View Post
    I'm definitely warming up to the idea of drafting Patterson over Allen
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

NFP Sunday Blitz-Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by SkapePhin View Post
    ^^^ This. Jennings, 1) Patterson, and 3a) Wheaton in the draft along with 2a) Top DE on board 2b) Top S/CB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    The world is your's...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    LI, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Everyone wants one or the other. I say why not BOTH JENNINGS and WALLACE? Give WALLACE $11-12 Million, and JENNINGS 8-9, and be done w/it, already! WR problem solved! And don't hand me any CRAPOLA about "too much capspace used up", either. That's a crock!!! We're starting out w/c. $46 Million in "capspace". INCOGNITO isn't a fit for our new z-b-s. And MARSHALL has had surgery for multiple herniated discs. As far as I'm concerned, MARSHALL's a REALLY bad risk: I don't know that he was all that good to begin with. But I DO know that I don't like back injuries. We aren't talking "spasms" here: we're talking multiple herniated discs!!! And he's supposed to bear up in run support (inter alia)????? Anyone remember DARRYL GARDNER at all? From beast to mush, after back surgery. Remember him now?

I added it up: cutting INCOGNITO and MARSHALL adds up to a cap saving of close to $10 Million. And we all know that there's quite a few more players on MIAMI's roster who either don't fit what Coach PHILBIN wants to do or just aren't all that good. But they're getting millions. Well, CUT them and be done w/it!! MIAMI can do better than that. And while we're at it, say good-bye to J LONG. He doesn't really fit the z-b-s, and a player can't dominate ANYONE from the whirlpool or from a hospital bed. LONG seems to have lost it: he's been mediocre for a long time now, and he can't stay healthy in any event. And HE wants $10 Million +???

At the very least, we might be able to also get a solid CB out of F/A, or maybe a legit solid OLman who fits the new scheme.

In my opinion, since we're in the AFC East, w/N.E. and TOMMY boy, we need another pass-rusher at DE or OLB...the GIANTS showed everyone THAT much...TWICE!!! This year, MIAMI has 5 Picks in the 1st thru 3rd Rounds of the Draft, and as luck would have it, there are a lot of good-looking pass rushing DEs and OLBs this year. Well...GRAB 2 or 3. Use some of those Picks to move back into the 1st Round, and make both 1st Round picks a pass-rusher.Take a "flyer" on another one late.

Address what needs to be addressed, and "double down". Get it done once and for all.
    Totally agree. Get rid of the losers that Parcells brought in and bring in proven good players that are winners.

"I don't have pet peeves, I have psychotic ****ing hatred"
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Finaholic

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Sanford Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think that the dolphins also need a linebacker who can cover TE's Dansby don't do enough, he's a great tackler but dosn't really stop anything else snd that goes for burnette too.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    STUD

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoDolphins HomerDolphinTannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo
    We have to get JENNINGS! I just saw the dude doing push-ups with a Wave Runner on his back with a girl sitting on the Wave Runner. This guys is a BEAST! Gotta make this signing happen!!!
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

he he he he! aint happnin...you apprently didnt hear the man.

Jennings will be offered a contract not to his liking but it should be because he already made a ton of money and he will be 30. Then his agent will tweet what an ahole Ireland and co. are and then they head to Seattle only to not start! lol He may end up staying in GB.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Krush View Post
    I think that the dolphins also need a linebacker who can cover TE's Dansby don't do enough, he's a great tackler but dosn't really stop anything else snd that goes for burnette too.
    We need to put up 28 points consistantly. end of story. Brady freaked out when the ball didnt bounce his way. You must make them catch you, but Balt. did it slowly...in the second half.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Miamifinz View Post
    This team shouldn't hesitate to match the best offer/pay him a little extra if they really want him. We need a WR way too desperately to be low balling.
    yes we do BUT WE DONT NEED ONE TO RIDE THE BENCH,(stayin injured) half or most of the year like last year, if he is injury prone than it dosent matter 10 mil or 1 mil , it wont do us a bit of good with him on the bench. i would rather pay Wallace 8 or even 9 mil to not be injury prone.

Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We wont need him to produce like he did in GB, we just need a reliable WR who can move the chains and help Tannehill with his confidence. He can come here and be a decoy which will free up Bess, Hartline (if we resign him) and any other WRs or TEs we have. Plus a player of his caliber doesnt just stop being good, he will always have his play making ability, it just wont be as explosive.
    Quote Quote