Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NFP Sunday Blitz-Greg Jennings

1. -21
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It blows my mind how many holes we have and our fan base is ready to blow half of our cap space on WR's. i sure don't want to copy the redskins over the past 5 years. There is so much talent in the draft this year for WR's that I can see the front office not signing any of the big 3 WR 's available in FA if the money isn't right for the team.

Vincent Jackson got 5 yrs $55M last year. Use that as a baseline for Wallace. I wouldn't give Jennings or Bowe more than 3 yrs $8M per which includes incentives. It's not like we are one good WR away from the Super Bowl. Keep in mind we have zero CB's under contract that are worth a damn.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sign Jennings to a discount deal, and use the savings to get a TE like Jared. I think the draft is where we should get more of our offensive talent. Use FA to get solid mentors for the young players on the team. It's not like we are going to be Super Bowl contenders.
    Quote Quote