Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: ((merged x3)) The Official Hindsight is 20/20 thread

1. -11
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Munchkin Land / Emerald C
    Thanks / No Thanks
    As was mentioned above, the Harbaugh family chose to live in SF because of family concerns(better schools/quality of life). They like California better. He just used Miami as leverage as everyone else does.
    Face it, the Miami area is not what it used to be. Traffic snarl, high density urban blight, and an out dated football stadium located in a poor neighborhood miles from the ocean.
    The team was loaded with average players. SF had the more talented roster. Competing against Belechick probably was a factor too.
    Ross would have had to fire Ireland too...and that won't happen until 2014-2015
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DolfanDuBbZ~ View Post
    I think it was HBO that did a special on sports fans. And the bay area crowd, from OAK to SF were frowned upon. Between the gang bangers and the hood rats, how could any normal fan enjoy a game there. During that special, it was basically stating if your a opposing fan with kids. Don't wear your favorite jersey and don't take the kids with you to those parks.
    Yeah exactly no class at all!
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Everybody talking about the 49ers in my life today. A day like this makes me wish i lived in south florida.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo West CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think it was HBO that did a special on sports fans. And the bay area crowd, from OAK to SF were frowned upon. Between the gang bangers and the hood rats, how could any normal fan enjoy a game there. During that special, it was basically stating if your a opposing fan with kids. Don't wear your favorite jersey and don't take the kids with you to those parks.
    I flew out to the Niners Fins game this year and although their stadium is a junker I did not feel any less safe then i expected being a fin fan in my gear.and throughout the town was there Friday through Monday the locals at the bars and stuff were really nice.

MY FAM
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Francisco, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KDansby58 View Post
    Im sorry but i really can NOT stand the 49ers. I do not think you guys know how nasty bay area fans can be downright filthy mean. Trust me this nor cal area is caked with um. I will root for the patriots in the super bowl if i have to and thats bad. Living in the area you either love um or hate um and i HATE UM.
    lol, do you live in Hunter's Point or something? All the 49ers fans I've ever met have been nice. I went to the Dolphins @ 49ers game this season and had a great time and wasn't hassled by anyone... even had some nice football conversations with 49ers fans.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Connecticut
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It's unhealthy to look at the past like something you could go back and change. If it was meant to be there when it happened so just let it go. I don't know where you are, but I like where this team is headed at this point. Hopefully it will continue.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LANGER72 View Post
    As was mentioned above, the Harbaugh family chose to live in SF because of family concerns(better schools/quality of life). They like California better. He just used Miami as leverage as everyone else does.
    Face it, the Miami area is not what it used to be. Traffic snarl, high density urban blight, and an out dated football stadium located in a poor neighborhood miles from the ocean.
    The team was loaded with average players. SF had the more talented roster. Competing against Belechick probably was a factor too.
    Ross would have had to fire Ireland too...and that won't happen until 2014-2015
    Exactly. It's the same thing that Jeff Fisher and others have done before. They played us for more money.. Jim had ZERO intention of moving his family to Miami.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Greensboro, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This franchise should always do opposite because every choice they make is the wrong one. Culpepper or Brees, Long or Ryan, Keep Welker or give him to our arch rival, Manning ops, Harbaugh ops...It's a litney of wrong choices and eff ups. The odds are against so many wrong choices but the string continues.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    it is what it is

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Justice League Watchtower
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DzakkH13 View Post
    Harbaugh is a great coach, but this fact would still remain:

SF Talent >>>>>>>>>> Miami Talent
    Don't the Niners have 3 #1 picks on the OL?
    Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers. - Voltaire

Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    whats the word on the street ?

Quote Quote