Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: ((merged x3)) The Official Hindsight is 20/20 thread

1. -81
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by josekareh View Post
    Tebow??? who the **** is Tebow, Colin wouldn't be where he is now if he hadn't had the Defense to make up for the crap he does... He is very very average!!!
    181 yards rushing average? 4 TD's game average? 98.3 QBR average? Oh wait, my bad.. He's not average, he's very very average.
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

2. -82
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Halo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalXbox LogoPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo

Re: How did miami miss on colin kaepernick again???

Quote Originally Posted by NYPhin24 View Post
    get over it, move on, end thread
    This. One thousand times over, this. It is a told would of, should of, could of situation.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.
    Quote Quote  

3. -83

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I love the posters who think they "know-it-all" because they use hindsight to credit themselves and make them feel all warm and cuddly inside.
    Quote Quote  

4. -84
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wheatland, WY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Gears of War tagPlaystation LogoCam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo
    I love your sig Vaark. Im sure WV wont like it though.
    Quote Quote  

5. -85
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Honestly I wasn't on board with Kaepernick ever, but the guy has shut my mouth, he is a badass and the last time a first year starting quarterback won a Super Bowl was Tom Brady. So he's headed into good company if he accomplishes it.

And the scary part is, the Patriots had a scary good defense back then and San Francisco has a pretty damn good defense themselves too, and they're young. This is a team that is going to stick around for a long, LONG time.

My girlfriend being from San Francisco has made me root for the 49ers.
    Quote Quote  

6. -86
    old pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    windermere
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Funny thing about Matt Ryan since so many here crucify BP and Ireland for drafting Long and insisting that Ryan is an elite QB. Listening to NFL network on Sirius today, a couple of Falcons fans called in and were bashing Ryan for allowing the Seahawks and Niners to comeback from nearly 20 pts down 2 weeks in a row. They complained of his tendency to play poorly in big games and inability to put teams away.
    One caller actually compared him to Romo (good stats during the season, but choking in the playoffs).
    I think their arguments were a bit hyperbolic. However, considering the talent he has around him (Roddy White, Julio Jones, Gonzalez, Michael Turner), he should be expected to do better. I think he's a bit of a disappointment and certainly doesn't live up to nickname.
    How well would Tannehill look with that surrounding cast?
    If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
    Quote Quote  

7. -87

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jlfin View Post
    Funny thing about Matt Ryan since so many here crucify BP and Ireland for drafting Long and insisting that Ryan is an elite QB. Listening to NFL network on Sirius today, a couple of Falcons fans called in and were bashing Ryan for allowing the Seahawks and Niners to comeback from nearly 20 pts down 2 weeks in a row. They complained of his tendency to play poorly in big games and inability to put teams away.
    One caller actually compared him to Romo (good stats during the season, but choking in the playoffs).
    I think their arguments were a bit hyperbolic. However, considering the talent he has around him (Roddy White, Julio Jones, Gonzalez, Michael Turner), he should be expected to do better. I think he's a bit of a disappointment and certainly doesn't live up to nickname.
    How well would Tannehill look with that surrounding cast?
    See, Ryan gets alot of flack, just like Romo, but neither teams defense gets any flack for allowing those teams to come back. I dont care what anyone says, Ryan is one of the best QB's in the game. He threw 3 TD passes against Seattle and 3 against SF and had a 93 and 115 QBR respectively in those games. What more do they want? Is that not enough? When do you start blaming the defense for allowing these teams to get back into the game. In those games, the defense folded, not the QB. You know what fans like that deserve, the MIami Dolphins QB situation for the next 20 years, like we have endured. That is always my argument and a winning one at that, when fans with a very good QB berate him... I say, hey, would you like to have Miami's QB situation over the past 15 years? Because Id gladly take your QB.. They NEVER have a comeback to that one.
    Quote Quote  

8. -88
    old pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    windermere
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolpns13 View Post
    See, Ryan gets alot of flack, just like Romo, but neither teams defense gets any flack for allowing those teams to come back. I dont care what anyone says, Ryan is one of the best QB's in the game. He threw 3 TD passes against Seattle and 3 against SF and had a 93 and 115 QBR respectively in those games. What more do they want? Is that not enough? When do you start blaming the defense for allowing these teams to get back into the game. In those games, the defense folded, not the QB. You know what fans like that deserve, the MIami Dolphins QB situation for the next 20 years, like we have endured. That is always my argument and a winning one at that, when fans with a very good QB berate him... I say, hey, would you like to have Miami's QB situation over the past 15 years? Because Id gladly take your QB.. They NEVER have a comeback to that one.
    However, QB's are judged by their comebacks and championships. That's been the knock on Marino outside of us Phins fans. We didn't make the rules, that's just the way it is. He will be criticized until he wins a championship.
    Quote Quote  

9. -89
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Kaep is far from a great thrower. He's going to get eaten alive when defenses get tape on him. He's a TREMENDOUS runner though.
    Quote Quote  

10. -90
    Hokies class of 2016

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ford LogoDolphins HomerTannehill 17Snakes!Xbox Logo
    look forward, not backward
    Quote Quote