Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: ((merged x3)) The Official Hindsight is 20/20 thread

1. -131
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Another thread about why Ireland should be fired? Really? This is getting tiresome!!!
    Quote Quote  

2. -132
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Don't get this thread? We passed up FS Earl Thomas in the 1st Round and picked up FS Reshad Jones in the 5th.... in doing so, got two more starters in Odrick and Misi. Say what you want about them but that's 3 starters in one draft. That sounds like good value to me. Especially Reshad Joes in the 5th round. Misi may not bever be anything more than a solid player but i still think that Odrick's best football is ahead of him. I'm anxious to see how they all do with another year under Coyle's defense.
    Quote Quote  

3. -133
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If we're going to play Captain Hindsight, why go with safety? At least pick positions of need like Jason Pierre-Paul or Demaryius Thomas.
    Quote Quote  

4. -134
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    Yea, another "This is why I think Ireland should have been fired" thread. Get over it people, he is here to stay this season and continuing to harp on the past is just unproductive. This is the off season that will determine his fate going forward into the future. The pissing and moaning about his job security now is a waste of time. I for one am excited for the Dolphins this off season with 5 picks in the top 82 and $45+ million in cap space.

Go Dolphins!

Quote Quote  

5. -135
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Munchkin Land / Emerald C
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jerry denny View Post
    Let it go, lets see what happens this year, I can understand the Ireland hate, But Ross, Give him time, i think he will right the Ship. He has dished out the money, to keep the games on your local TV, He is improving the Stadium, He has stated he is willing to open his check book to get the right players. What else do u want out of a owner? I think Irelands days are numbered and i think he knows it.

Is this Ross's wife or mother? True dat
    Quote Quote  

6. -136
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Munchkin Land / Emerald C
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    Yea, another "This is why I think Ireland should have been fired" thread. Get over it people, he is here to stay this season and continuing to harp on the past is just unproductive. This is the off season that will determine his fate going forward into the future. The pissing and moaning about his job security now is a waste of time. I for one am excited for the Dolphins this off season with 5 picks in the top 82 and $45+ million in cap space.

Go Dolphins!

I do not get tired of reading the hatred for Ireland...and the comedy of reading about his good work and the reasons of why he should be an executive in the NFL.

There will be time for mock drafts later, followed by the draft and then the tar and feathering of the ball boy at Joe Robbie Stadium immediately following round 3.
    Quote Quote  

7. -137
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LANGER72 View Post
    I do not get tired of reading the hatred for Ireland...and the comedy of reading about his good work and the reasons of why he should be an executive in the NFL.

There will be time for mock drafts later, followed by the draft and then the tar and feathering of the ball boy at Joe Robbie Stadium immediately following round 3.
    Rehashing the same topic over and over again is a waste of time and is annoying. People have already shared their opinion of Ireland and his job status, why keep rehashing it? It adds absolutely no new substance to the forums.
    Quote Quote  

8. -138
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphins Homer1972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    You're underselling Odrick. He is absolutely a starter on most teams in the league at DT or DE in a 3-4. Having said that, that was the absolute last position we needed at the time we drafted him.
    Sorry but you are actually wrong about this. The reason we drafted Odrick was because we were using the 3-4. After Jason Ferguson retired we announced that Randy Starks would be switching to NT opening up a gaping hole at RDE. That is why we drafted Odrick. He got injured early in the season and Starks kicked back outside to RDE and Soliai to NT, where Soliai then quickly developed into the NT we know and love today.
    Quote Quote  

9. -139
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DDTDON View Post
    Another thread about why Ireland should be fired? Really? This is getting tiresome!!!
    Actually I don't think there's enough of them and I'm dead serious.
    Quote Quote  

10. -140
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertical Limit View Post
    Actually I don't think there's enough of them and I'm dead serious.
    Not really. In fact, we are about to have one less hindsight thread. I am merging this with the big hindsight sticky thread at the top of the forum.
    Quote Quote