Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 162

Thread: ((merged x3)) The Official Hindsight is 20/20 thread

  1. -31
    dlockz's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    32,879
    vCash:
    34118
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by flynryan15 View Post
    Nope because straight from Ross mouth he told Jimmy he wasn't ready and stay in college!
    That whole incident speaks greatly to the lack of integrity of our owner
    When death smiles upon you, the Infantry man smiles back. WV says Im not a patriot and Jeff Ireland is a Boss so it must be true.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -32
    flynryan15's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2009
    Posts:
    12,573
    vCash:
    222
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    That whole incident speaks greatly to the lack of integrity of our owner
    Yeah let's have a Mickey Mouse Roumd Table Clown Show to shovel **** at our fan base! The hilarity in it was people in here actually bought it and believed Meatball was going to change his dinosaur ways and field a winner!
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

    Quote Quote  

  3. -33
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2003
    Posts:
    602
    vCash:
    1164
    Loc:
    Pa.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Even, if Harbaugh would've took the Phins job over the 49ers, Miami players would still be sitting at home or out playing golf.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -34
    dlockz's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    32,879
    vCash:
    34118
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ajdoggie View Post
    Even, if Harbaugh would've took the Phins job over the 49ers, Miami players would still be sitting at home or out playing golf.
    If he could take niners to next level im sure he could do the same here
    Quote Quote  

  5. -35
    Phinatic8u's Avatar
    FinHeaven's Elite

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2008
    Posts:
    9,613
    vCash:
    10476
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    If he could take niners to next level im sure he could do the same here
    Nope. Niners have superstar talent EVERYWHERE.

    Willis, Smith, A. Smith, Crabtree, Davis, Rogers, Whitner.

    That's just a few. Willis is best at his position and so is J. Smith. There loaded.


    Deshaun Watson is the TRUTH!
    Quote Quote  

  6. -36
    dlockz's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    32,879
    vCash:
    34118
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinatic8u View Post
    Nope. Niners have superstar talent EVERYWHERE.

    Willis, Smith, A. Smith, Crabtree, Davis, Rogers, Whitner.

    That's just a few. Willis is best at his position and so is J. Smith. There loaded.

    We could have signed Whitner and Rogers. Its amAZING how every other team that is successful is explained away. The one point is we have Ireland who has proved nothing here
    Quote Quote  

  7. -37
    Digital's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2008
    Posts:
    2,969
    vCash:
    8896
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yes, Ross was right about Harbaugh. So was everyone else. Former player, check. Solid NFL roots and ties to create a staff, check. Son of a coach, check. Brother is already a successful coach in the NFL, check. Successful coach in college, check. Put forward a dynamic and aggressive defense as well as a potent and exciting offense, check.

    Clearly he was an outside-the-box thinking and a real dark horse candidate before Ross discovered him.

    I give Ross credit for recognizing talent and pursuing him, I really do. But, I don't think he was really bucking conventional wisdom either.

    Personally, I'm glad we didn't get Harbaugh. I know, blasphemy right? We saw what the South Beach implementation of ball control offense, game manager QB's and dominating defenses did in Miami ... grabbed mediocrity by the hair and made it our conquest. We did NOT win anything that mattered. We wasted time and bored our own fans to death. Our attendance fell through the floor and we were a ship adrift at sea in a storm. Was Harbaugh coming? No. Would Harbaugh have righted that smashmouth ship ... definitely not in 1 year like he could San Fran.

    When I look at the NFL and think about what style of team I'd like to see in Miami, it would be the Green Bay Packers aerial dominance. An offense that is so awesome to watch that it dominates games almost without a defense and special teams. It's the basis of a team that came darn close to going undefeated in the regular season and were unlucky not to win the Super Bowl that year. But, they won the Super Bowl another year, and they were excellent this year as well. The defense was fun to watch even if it wasn't great. I like teams built like that, I like the offensive emphasis on scoring points, I like the pass first mentality and the QB driven offense. I don't see what's not to like about the Green Bay offense system. They're proven winners and consistently legitimtate Super Bowl contenders ... with 2 different QB's. If we had to endure another 5 year rebuild of ball control power run games and defense dominated teams ... I'm not even sure I'd be excited about making the playoffs. We had the chance to take the offensive coordinator of the Green Bay Packers, and add the former head of the Green Bay Packers as his OC, while adding his home-grown QB in the draft to fit in the system. I'm very happy where we're at. I am expecting us to be vastly improved next season, probably along the lines of a 10-6 and wild card spot. In two more years we'll be contending for the division title and be a legitimiate threat in the playoffs. Yeah, I'm happy with Philbin.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -38
    dlockz's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    32,879
    vCash:
    34118
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital View Post
    Yes, Ross was right about Harbaugh. So was everyone else. Former player, check. Solid NFL roots and ties to create a staff, check. Son of a coach, check. Brother is already a successful coach in the NFL, check. Successful coach in college, check. Put forward a dynamic and aggressive defense as well as a potent and exciting offense, check.

    Clearly he was an outside-the-box thinking and a real dark horse candidate before Ross discovered him.

    I give Ross credit for recognizing talent and pursuing him, I really do. But, I don't think he was really bucking conventional wisdom either.

    Personally, I'm glad we didn't get Harbaugh. I know, blasphemy right? We saw what the South Beach implementation of ball control offense, game manager QB's and dominating defenses did in Miami ... grabbed mediocrity by the hair and made it our conquest. We did NOT win anything that mattered. We wasted time and bored our own fans to death. Our attendance fell through the floor and we were a ship adrift at sea in a storm. Was Harbaugh coming? No. Would Harbaugh have righted that smashmouth ship ... definitely not in 1 year like he could San Fran.

    When I look at the NFL and think about what style of team I'd like to see in Miami, it would be the Green Bay Packers aerial dominance. An offense that is so awesome to watch that it dominates games almost without a defense and special teams. It's the basis of a team that came darn close to going undefeated in the regular season and were unlucky not to win the Super Bowl that year. But, they won the Super Bowl another year, and they were excellent this year as well. The defense was fun to watch even if it wasn't great. I like teams built like that, I like the offensive emphasis on scoring points, I like the pass first mentality and the QB driven offense. I don't see what's not to like about the Green Bay offense system. They're proven winners and consistently legitimtate Super Bowl contenders ... with 2 different QB's. If we had to endure another 5 year rebuild of ball control power run games and defense dominated teams ... I'm not even sure I'd be excited about making the playoffs. We had the chance to take the offensive coordinator of the Green Bay Packers, and add the former head of the Green Bay Packers as his OC, while adding his home-grown QB in the draft to fit in the system. I'm very happy where we're at. I am expecting us to be vastly improved next season, probably along the lines of a 10-6 and wild card spot. In two more years we'll be contending for the division title and be a legitimiate threat in the playoffs. Yeah, I'm happy with Philbin.
    A good nfl coach uses the talent he has on hand and suits his offense to it until he can get pieces to do otherwise. Would I rather have Harbaugh of course he has proven to be a great coach at the college and NFL level, philben who knows but I dont think he is as good a coach
    Quote Quote  

  9. -39
    fisi's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2010
    Posts:
    832
    vCash:
    4357
    Thanks / No Thanks

    ((Merged x2)) The Official Hindsight 20/20 thread brought to you by Fisi

    JUST LIKE WE MISSED ON MATT RYAN AND MANY OTHER PLAYMAKERS, WE DRAFTED AN OFFENSIVE LINEMAN!

    ALL WE EVER HEARD 2 YRS AGO WAS HOW MIAMI WAS IN LOVE WITH THIS GUY. I HAVE TO ADMIT, I DIDN'T EVEN KNEW COLIN KAEPERNICK WAS BEFORE THE 2011 DRAFT. THEN I WATCHED ALL HIS VIDEOS, AND THE MORE I WATCHED THE MORE I WANTED MIAMI TO PICK HIM BUT THEN...





    http://www.phins-spotlight.com/2011/...schedules.html




    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/6...rnick-at-no-15
    Quote Quote  

  10. -40
    NYPhin24's Avatar
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    4,175
    vCash:
    1106
    Thanks / No Thanks
    get over it, move on, end thread
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Merged: The Official OJ Atogwe Thread
    By SR 7 in forum General NFL Forum
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 11:40 AM
  2. Merged: The Official Dre Bly Thread
    By AccordOn13z in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 10:48 AM
  3. The Official Wii Launch Thread MERGED
    By Link in forum Gaming Forum
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-03-2006, 03:22 AM
  4. MERGED: Official NHL Thread
    By Slappy8800 in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 1562
    Last Post: 05-22-2006, 11:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •