Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 162

Thread: ((merged x3)) The Official Hindsight is 20/20 thread

  1. -61
    SkapePhin's Avatar
    Brady Slayer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    19,224
    vCash:
    21736
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Its a false premise. The Dolphins and Falcons in 2008 weren't at the same starting point. The 2008 Falcons still had talent leftover from the team that brought them to the NFC Championship game in 2004-05 season. There was much more talent on that Falcons team than the DUMPSTER FIRE that was the Dolphins during the 2007 season. That team had gone through 7 years of poor talent acquisition up to that point... The situations between the Falcons and Dolphin weren't even comparable. That Falcon team failed mostly as a result of the maelstrom surrounding Vick.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -62
    andyahs's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2005
    Posts:
    5,251
    vCash:
    8969
    Loc:
    Bahamas
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Re: Two Teams, Same Starting Point, Different Directions: good read

    Quote Originally Posted by MRPRESIDENT50 View Post
    That's depressing
    It's only depressing to those that want to keep rehashing what happened years ago. Move on and look forward to what we have now and it's not so depressing.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2





    Quote Quote  

  3. -63
    SebasMiamiFan's Avatar
    This Is My House

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    14,427
    vCash:
    6239
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fisi View Post
    Whats more depressing is if miami fails to resign, Smith, hartline and jake, we would have waisted the entire two years draft of 08 and 09! Pathetic!
    Even with them, those drafts are pretty awful.






    Quote Quote  

  4. -64
    dlockz's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    32,268
    vCash:
    29776
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SkapePhin View Post
    Its a false premise. The Dolphins and Falcons in 2008 weren't at the same starting point. The 2008 Falcons still had talent leftover from the team that brought them to the NFC Championship game in 2004-05 season. There was much more talent on that Falcons team than the DUMPSTER FIRE that was the Dolphins during the 2007 season. That team had gone through 7 years of poor talent acquisition up to that point... The situations between the Falcons and Dolphin weren't even comparable. That Falcon team failed mostly as a result of the maelstrom surrounding Vick.

    That team had not had a winning record in three years thats pure crap. I mean u could say we still had talent leftover from 2008 but thats overblown
    When death smiles upon you, the Infantry man smiles back. WV says Im not a patriot and Jeff Ireland is a Boss so it must be true.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -65
    SebasMiamiFan's Avatar
    This Is My House

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    14,427
    vCash:
    6239
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Can we give Tannehill some time? Geez....
    Quote Quote  

  6. -66
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2003
    Posts:
    2,044
    vCash:
    2027
    Loc:
    Bay Area, Ca
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Don't worry it was all Parcells fault!

    Jeff Ireland took over yesterday so he's not responsible for any of it!!!
    Quote Quote  

  7. -67
    dlockz's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    32,268
    vCash:
    29776
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by andyahs View Post
    It's only depressing to those that want to keep rehashing what happened years ago. Move on and look forward to what we have now and it's not so depressing.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

    7-9 7-9 7-9 go team
    Quote Quote  

  8. -68
    andyahs's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2005
    Posts:
    5,251
    vCash:
    8969
    Loc:
    Bahamas
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Re: Two Teams, Same Starting Point, Different Directions: good read

    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    7-9 7-9 7-9 go team
    Like I said move on our keep rehashing those years. You must live a miserable life.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

  9. -69
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    249
    vCash:
    1582
    Loc:
    The ATL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I live in Atlanta and what's more depressing is back in '07 Arthur Blank thought he had Bill Parcels all wrapped up as his new VP of football operations.
    We all know what happened from there.
    The Dolphins hired Parcels instead and he drafted Jake Long with #1 pick.
    The Falcons hired Thomas Dimitrof from NE as GM and Mike Smith as HC and draft Matt Ryan with the #3 pick in same draft.
    Hopefully things are turning around, but Parcels ruined this team.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -70
    dlockz's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    32,268
    vCash:
    29776
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by andyahs View Post
    Like I said move on our keep rehashing those years. You must live a miserable life.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Actually I was referring to this season. Yes being a dolphin fan lately has been miserable and Im not gonna pretend hamburger helper is filet mignon. We still have the same GM so Im not thinking things are as wonderful as some want to believe, Same guy that had us bare at wr and cb last year
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Merged: The Official OJ Atogwe Thread
    By SR 7 in forum General NFL Forum
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 11:40 AM
  2. Merged: The Official Dre Bly Thread
    By AccordOn13z in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 10:48 AM
  3. The Official Wii Launch Thread MERGED
    By Link in forum Gaming Forum
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-03-2006, 03:22 AM
  4. MERGED: Official NHL Thread
    By Slappy8800 in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 1562
    Last Post: 05-22-2006, 11:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •