Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey Dolphins, are you paying attention??!!

1. -11
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Some of those hits the Ravens were laying out were illegal, I can't believe they did not give a 15 yard penalty on Pollard. That hit was absolutely ridiculously disturbing to watch. I saw a bunch of head to head collisions and below the knee hits. There's a fine line between tough and dirty.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fin Fan in Cali View Post
    Not having Gronk hurt the Pats and Brady an awful lot.
    One has to wonder if BB is thinking TE in the draft. This guy has been hurt since he was drafted. Missed the super bowl now this. You dont want 6-6 Eifert going to NE. Trust me.

---------- Post added at 03:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vertical Limit View Post
    Some of those hits the Ravens were laying out were illegal, I can't believe they did not give a 15 yard penalty on Pollard. That hit was absolutely ridiculously disturbing to watch. I saw a bunch of head to head collisions and below the knee hits. There's a fine line between tough and dirty.
    You can hit a RB in the head all day when running with the football. There was nothing illegal about it. They called the ones that were illegal but I notice they did not call NE hit on Pitta I believe it was.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Clearwater, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by finfan54 View Post
    One has to wonder if BB is thinking TE in the draft. This guy has been hurt since he was drafted. Missed the super bowl now this. You dont want 6-6 Eifert going to NE. Trust me.
    I'd have to think they wanna go after a speedy WR in the draft. Not having a long ball threat really hurt them tonight.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    RIP Gary Moore

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Temecula, Ca.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I am with you bro. They are the TE factory. It wouldn't surprise me at all. They will need a WR to replace Welker as he is a FA and from what I have read he won't be back.

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Miamifinz View Post
    I'd have to think they wanna go after a speedy WR in the draft. Not having a long ball threat really hurt them tonight.
    That will help in defenses playing so close to the line. I agree with you.

Thanks to Like2God for the great Avatar/Sig!

Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Get real guys. Eifert would only see the field if Gronk is hurt. The Pats aren't going to spend a first round pick for a number 3 tight end. And you're nuts if you're thinking take Eifert and get rid of Gronkowski.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That hit was perfectly legal. The RBs are fair game for helmet to helmet hits if they aren't receiving the ball. The Ravens got what 2 or 3 15 yard penalty? It was ridiculous because you see (I think it was Ray Lewis) Lower his helmet to hit a player in the midsection and the offensive player lowers his head and boom 15 yard penalty. The hit on Welker by Pollard was a 15 yarder for sure.

Realistically, Pita got destroyed by a Patriots LB and got no call and it was helmet to helmet. Also Ed Reed called fair catch, goes and catches the ball and gets helmet to helmet and the ref didn't throw a flag. You could see the fair catch sign and the hit.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    RIP Gary Moore

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Temecula, Ca.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    [QUOTE=gregorygrant83;1064566938]

Get real guys. Eifert would only see the field if Gronk is hurt. The Pats aren't going to spend a first round pick for a number 3 tight end. And you're nuts if you're thinking take Eifert and get rid of Gronkowski.
    I respectfully disagree bro. BB uses TE's a lot different and I could see him rotating three TE's in and at times having all three on the field at the same time due there size, speed and height.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Even though the Ravens only got 1 sack, we saw a few things. Brady didn't have all day, they flushed him out of the pocket on numerous occasions. Some of those plays were coverage hurries. The pocket collapsed and a lot of throws Brady couldn't step into. The Ravens also played plenty of Man to Man in their defense and mixed up their formations and wasn't so predictable either.. You have to make Brady make multiple reads on that 3 step drop.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Clearwater, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    You talking about the fumble? A running back that lowers his head is not a defenseless player. I thought the game was pretty well-officiated personally.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    this if offbase...physicality is not why miami loses to new england every year...it's called a qb that ids weaknesses and attacks them personnel wise and picks up things at the los like few in the league do...

and the real weakness in the pats d is the safeties not talib and dennard the latter of which gets away with a ton of stuff after the 5 yard cutoff...the safeties are a problem in vertical coverage...they also have slow lbs in coverage you need to clear out and expose and lack a real edge rush consistent force...

and something people don't notice of late is brady while still terrific is showing signs of a guy who age is catching up with...he misses more things of late than he ever has...as in the balls errant or a one hopper etc ...age is catching up

and in the no huddle hurry up the pats get away with not being set a full second before snapping the ball a lot...watch the te's they usually are the last to line up and most the time they're not set a full second before brady takes the snap...should be a 5 yard penalty...if i was playing them i'd be letting the media know to put the word out...in the no huddle when they quick snap they are not set
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote