Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Don't They Ever Learn? Jets Hire QB Coach David Lee, Another Fins Throw-Away

1. -21
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I find it interesting that you have been here since 2004, never post and just joined at TGG to stalk me there. I wonder why that is?
    Stalk you because I post on TGG? Dont flatter yourself...do you think your the only person that is a member of multiple boards? I've been a member here as long as you have but I dont have 23K posts...maybe your stalking me?
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Ride The White Pony

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    actually he wasn't, that was the company line b/c he had nice #s in garbage time against NE week 1 but he led you to 0-3, the only game you scored more than 17 pts was a blowout loss where you scored a garbage time TD and he had a TO in every game.

Prorating his 2011 #s he would have had 16 TDs, 16 INTs, 54%, 3472 yds, 0-16 record
    Make sure to prorate and disregard all of his garbage time numbers in '09-10 also. Can't have it both ways.

Make sure to prorate his rushing totals too which would have prorated over 5x what he got under lee.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    TANNERECTION!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytona Fin View Post
    Make sure to prorate and disregard all of his garbage time numbers in '09-10 also. Can't have it both ways.

Make sure to prorate his rushing totals too which would have prorated over 5x what he got under lee.
    How stupid is prorating stats. Unreal.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks

so you wanted a running QB? so the increase in rush yds was worth the decrease in wins? he was not good in 2011, he was not as good as 2009 or 2010.

Interesting #, in games where had more than 10 yds rushing his teams went 1-11, good decision to trun him into a runner.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    How stupid is prorating stats. Unreal.
    it's not really that stupid, folks like you guys post "Flacco has 16 TDs, sanchez only 9" and think Flacco has been better. Would it be better if I prorated down for Flacco? first 6 games of postseason career? Flacco just played his 10th, 11th and 12th postseason games and 8 of his 16 TDs came in those 3 games. Coming into this postseason he had played 3 more postseason games than sanchez and threw 1 less TD and 5 more INTs but clearly Flacco has been better
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I guess this means they're going to keep Tim Tebow. Lee was the one who brought the wildcat to the Dolphins, he coached McFadden in Arkansas I believe and McFadden ran a lot of wildcat.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertical Limit View Post
    I guess this means they're going to keep Tim Tebow. Lee was the one who brought the wildcat to the Dolphins, he coached McFadden in Arkansas I believe and McFadden ran a lot of wildcat.
    I don't think so, I will be very surprised if they keep him.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Ride The White Pony

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    so you wanted a running QB? so the increase in rush yds was worth the decrease in wins? he was not good in 2011, he was not as good as 2009 or 2010.

Interesting #, in games where had more than 10 yds rushing his teams went 1-11, good decision to trun him into a runner.
    Never said I wanted a running qb. I am new to this proration format and I am sure others are too , so give us some time to adjust to the new formulas of skewing meaningless fantasy stats.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Never said I wanted a running qb. I am new to this proration format and I am sure others are too , so give us some time to adjust to the new formulas of skewing meaningless fantasy stats.
    again, you guys are missing the point- probably just trying to deflect as usual. The prorating was done b/c simple minded fans see 16 TDs vs. 9 and think the guy w/ 16 was much better. That's not the case but you guys don't watch football so I guess it is a lost cause.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    again, you guys are missing the point- probably just trying to deflect as usual. The prorating was done b/c simple minded fans see 16 TDs vs. 9 and think the guy w/ 16 was much better. That's not the case but you guys don't watch football so I guess it is a lost cause.
    It's in favor that Flacco has been to the postseason more than Sanchez b/c that shows how much better Flacco and his team has been. Flacco playing in twice as many playoff games than Sanchez has is proof he's better.

Quote Quote