Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 12 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Will this finaly put this man in prison ?

1. -1
    Like me

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Will this finaly put this man in prison ?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...?ocid=U147IDHP

He has been begging for It.
    Has his "If you go against me you are a racist" shield wore out its welcome yet ?
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yea because Obama is the only President to use Executive order to get his way on something lol.
    Obama would have to serve another term to have used executive order as much as Reagan and Bush actually used it more.
    The idiots that speak of impeaching Obama should know better but of course it sounds good to some of their base that is that ignorant.
    republicans and democrats love to spill fake outrage and talk about things they have no clue about
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MAYHEM View Post
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...?ocid=U147IDHP

He has been begging for It.
    Has his "If you go against me you are a racist" shield wore out its welcome yet ?

#freespesh
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Munchkin Land / Emerald C
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Obama will not be impeached, or anything else. The best thing that can happen is remove his funding. Take his wallet and his pen. The dirt bag will be gone in 2017.
    The Congress and Senate should just go about their business, and let the Emperor veto everything that comes to his desk.
    This executive action regarding immigration is not legal and will be reversed. The illegals and their groups can protest all they want.
    This is just the last act of political theater in an embarrassing chapter of American history.
    Obama has his legacy, but for all the wrong reasons.

Obama-Pinocchio.png
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LANGER72 View Post
    Obama will not be impeached, or anything else. The best thing that can happen is remove his funding. Take his wallet and his pen. The dirt bag will be gone in 2017.
    The Congress and Senate should just go about their business, and let the Emperor veto everything that comes to his desk.
    This executive action regarding immigration is not legal and will be reversed. The illegals and their groups can protest all they want.
    This is just the last act of political theater in an embarrassing chapter of American history.
    Obama has his legacy, but for all the wrong reasons.

Obama-Pinocchio.png
    Obama's legacy is no worse than Bush jr's legacy.
    He is definately no more of an emperor than reagan who used executive power way more than he has.
    Both sides of the issue are just as inept. The senate already passed the damn immigration bill but the house leader has continually kept from voting on this as a pure political move.
    I mean if congress wants inaction for two years thats fine but it wont benefit either party in 2016.
    Republicans and democrats get voted out of their seats just as easily.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    You're standing on my neck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gainesville, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I can't believe I clicked on that link thinking it was going to be about an actual criminal case.

On a related note, how does one mock something that is so beyond hyperbole that no satire of it could go any further?
    Not every human is a manipulative, opportunistic, letch... or at least that's what I'm told.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Funny how people forget all recent presidents and the actions they took but try to label Obama as a criminal.
    I guess the younger folks have never heard of the Iran contra affair.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBW43 View Post
    I can't believe I clicked on that link thinking it was going to be about an actual criminal case.

On a related note, how does one mock something that is so beyond hyperbole that no satire of it could go any further?
    No just the normal Rush Limbaugh/ Mark Levin line being spewed.
    Funny How A party can ignore thier own criminals that were never prosecuted like Rick Scott.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Like me

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    Yea because Obama is the only President to use Executive order to get his way on something lol.
    Obama would have to serve another term to have used executive order as much as Reagan and Bush actually used it more.
    The idiots that speak of impeaching Obama should know better but of course it sounds good to some of their base that is that ignorant.
    republicans and democrats love to spill fake outrage and talk about things they have no clue about
    Reagan was dealing with the cold war.
    Bush was dealing with the 9/11 attacks.
    Obama got elected in a time of relative calm until he let everything go to hell.
    And you call me an idiot?
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    Obama's legacy is no worse than Bush jr's legacy.
    He is definately no more of an emperor than reagan who used executive power way more than he has.
    Both sides of the issue are just as inept. The senate already passed the damn immigration bill but the house leader has continually kept from voting on this as a pure political move.
    I mean if congress wants inaction for two years thats fine but it wont benefit either party in 2016.
    Republicans and democrats get voted out of their seats just as easily.
    Boehner and Reid have continuously used this tactic to stall legislation that they didn't like. It's really pissing me off. Put it to a vote, damn it, each has the majority in their respective chamber. Both sides love to pull all the political tricks and point at the other as the culprit. Neither side has been willing to compromise and both are very guilty of instigating a stalemate these past several years.
    Quote Quote