Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trade for Larry Fitz, resign reggie/hartline, sign fasano/bennett, draft s.bailey WVA

1. -21
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boynton Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    I use to trade my 1st pick for a 1st and a 2nd, from any team that would accept.. take that first and trade it for another teams 1st and 2nd (repeat as many times as possible)tha. get about 5 second round picks and trade 2 2nd's for 1'st... now once i had about 10 first round picks i drafted all my 99 overall players from my ncaa team i exported. Ireland its simple.. do that!
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    A Porpoise Driven Life....

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta, GA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This: Wallace, B. Grimes, and S. Vollmer in Free Agency. Ansah No. 1, Cordarrell Patterson at 2a, Eifert at 2b, a Middle LB at 3a, T. Mathieu at 3b, Resign Hartline, Fasano and Bush if he's a bargain. Let Long and Smith walk. Done.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I would consider this for two 1st, and a 2nd/ 3rd or two 2nd and a 1st.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post

You cant accuse Ireland of using that cheat.
    Although he does get blamed all the time for not using this cheat as evidenced by all the "how did we pass up on so and so threads" lol.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phinatic1399 View Post
    There its not hard. I just did Ireland's job for him. You want a contender? u want a playoff team next year? then make moves ireland and add playmakers its not hard. Larry Fitzgerald is to be had and has been for 3 years now. The cardinals were close to trading him to the eagles in the kolb deal, the article is below. The cardinals cleaned house and have a whole new front office and staff and would love to entertain draft picks for their 29 year old veteran wide receiver. They dont even have a QB, they might want to start from scratch on offense their OL is awful and RB's are suspect, they have holes. He would probably cost what marshall costed us the first time. Maybe two 2nd round picks? Would you do that for a top 3 WR and a true alpha WR? He is a team leader and stand up citizen and would immediately upgrade the offense and locker-room. Also he has less question marks about him than bowe, wallace, or jennings. Bowe bad hands? character? jennings old? injury prone? wallace character issues? can only run 9 routes? Now dont get me wrong I would take any one of those guys jennings, wallace, or bowe. But I would MUCH rather have a 29 year old Larry Fitzgerald who brings no baggage and his good football left in him. Why not place this call Ireland? I guarantee this move could be pulled off.

The I'm resigning Bush and Hartline to modest contracts nothing crazy. Sign Martellus Bennett and resign fasano. Draft stedman bailey from west virginia. Go into next season with this as your offense and tell me this is not a much improved offense and ready to compete:

QB-Ryan Tannehill

RB-Reggie Bush/Lamar Miller

WR-Larry Fitzgerald
    WR-Brian Hartline
    WR-Devon Bess
    WR-Stedman Bailey
    WR-Armon Binns/Rishard Matthews

TE-Martellus Bennett/Anthony Fasano

LT- Jonathan Martin
    LG- Richie Incognito
    C-Mike Pouncey
    RG-Brandon Moore-FA
    RT-Will Yeatman/Draft Pick

http://m.nfl.com/news/0ap10000000648...delphia-eagle/
    imo we dont need another slot WR in bailey ,and another thing he is to short. #3 WR
    Junior
    West Virginia Mountaineers

Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    5ft 10
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Oh man, good plan. And then we can send a 6th rounder to Green Bay for Aaron Rodgers, and have TWO QBs on the field at once. And I bet if we promised Mike Wallace a sweet ass razor scooter, we could get him for the vet minimum. Then we'd have Tannehill AND Rodgers throwing to Fitz and Wallace AND Bailey. No one would be able to stop us. Take that Ireland. I just did 6 months worth of work for you in a single post...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Since this is a Madden related thread I though I'd share. In Madden 11 online franchise you could offer cpu ANYTHING and they would take it. You could literally pick a 52 overall and trade him for Tom Brady or anyone you want. Madden is a hilaious game, in Madden 05 I had progressed AJ Feeley to a 95 overall. Whoopin that CPU All Pro difficulty ass!
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaInferno View Post
    Since this is a Madden related thread I though I'd share. In Madden 11 online franchise you could offer cpu ANYTHING and they would take it. You could literally pick a 52 overall and trade him for Tom Brady or anyone you want. Madden is a hilaious game, in Madden 05 I had progressed AJ Feeley to a 95 overall. Whoopin that CPU All Pro difficulty ass!
    I get bored with franchise mode once all the current nfl players retire. I hated playing with default cpu face players.

Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    no way FITZ leaves Zona unless he goes on vacation.plus he carries a big cap hit plus i would rather have Wallace
    Quote Quote