Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dolphins.com interviews with Ryan Swope and other prospects

1. -1
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Galactic Empire medalManchester United FCPS4 ControllerCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo

Dolphins.com interviews with Ryan Swope and other prospects

I was having a look at the Dolphins website and I saw John Congemi has been carrying out some interviews.

This is one with my favourite player in the draft Ryan Swope.

http://www.miamidolphins.com/media/v...6-9154fd5aa021

He talks about his relationship with Tannehill (they are best friends and he was Tannehills partner at WR as well as his favourite target) and Mike Sherman and the prospect of playing for the Dolphins.

I love Swope he has a great football IQ, runs great routes, has good hands and he is as tough as nails... He is basically faster, more physical Bess (id like both on the roster) and he could probably be a productive WR from week one.

He has great chemistry with Tannehill and I think Tanny and Swope could get on the same wavelength similar to a Brady/Welker partnership. This guy will be a steal in the third round... Please draft him Jeff.

Congemi has some other interviews that you can find linked under the video, they are worth a watch
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I like swope a lot, but he's no steal in the 3rd. In his best case scenario,he would be a 3rd, id be a lot more comfortable getting him as a late 4th.

And I would love to draft him, if we already didn't have bess. If we can trade bess for a late pick, than by all means I'm on board.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wheatland, WY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Gears of War tagPlaystation LogoCam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo
    I love that Bess became an undrafted success story but I am ready for some play makers at the WR spot. Lately Bess IMO just seems to fall down. I love the chemistry that Swope and Tannehill seem to have together so I would be all for drafting him in the 3rd round and lets reunite them and see what happens.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Galactic Empire medalManchester United FCPS4 ControllerCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo

Re: Dolphins.com interviews with Ryan Swope and other prospects

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper1016 View Post
    I love that Bess became an undrafted success story but I am ready for some play makers at the WR spot. Lately Bess IMO just seems to fall down. I love the chemistry that Swope and Tannehill seem to have together so I would be all for drafting him in the 3rd round and lets reunite them and see what happens.
    Erm if he hadnt got injured Bess would have probably got 1000 yards this season. He is always great and never lets us down we have to reason to complain or criticise Devone Bess at all!
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wheatland, WY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Gears of War tagPlaystation LogoCam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo
    Not complaining I love the guy but I think for what he brings, Swope could bring the same and more. Why not get a young guy that has some chemistry with our QB?
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks

Why not have both? Its not like Bess has a big contract and we need more than just Hartline and the Alpha reciever. You need at least four or five reliale recievers to be a contender. In .my ideal senario I would have Bess and Swope.

Imo we need a free agent and two recievers from the draft. We probably wont go WR in round one if we pay out for a vet so drafting say Woods and Swoop and having a group of Jennings Hartline Woods Bess Swope and Mattews would give us the sort of core we need.

One things for sure, you dont make a roster better by getting rid of a player like Bess. No matter who we add this year Bess is the one reciever we need to keep imo.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Either John Congemi is really short or Ryan Swope has some height to him....
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ANUFan View Post
    Either John Congemi is really short or Ryan Swope has some height to him....
    I believe he is exactly 6 feet tall. He is strong for a slot reciever and can take physical contact.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    every time he catches and runs I see wes welker
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    how many times do we have to go over this, stats dont mean ****. OH wow Bess with 1000 yards, NO **** only 2 WR caught balls on this team and none made game winning plays or scored TD so who cares about YARDS? this isn't MADDEN.
    Quote Quote