Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Callers ripping afc east, saying pats only win cause afc east is a joke

1. -41
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mark Sanchez is a decent QB. The Jets were pummelled by a rash of injuries. Signing Tim Tebow was a huge distraction and the hiring of Tony Sparano wasn't helping the Jets either, yeah you know the guy that coached for the other team, I mean us, mocking Sparano wouldn't even acknowledge he once worked for us.

Next season is a new season.

-ucfpf13
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

TROLLIFIC

Among your other challenges, you really do need to take a remedial reading comprehension course. I said until failing in the Conference Championship game became a recent spinnable badge of honor for you, you repeatedly rejected our multiple trips to the SB as irrelevant if we didn't win which happened 3 times. You are so out of touch with reality I'm actually worried about your group home roommates now that you and the jest have both imploded. How about this as many of the old pre server transition posts are gone for good..as you think you're clever pleading ignorance of..and what i described as usual is not the horse manure your psycho ass is spinning...I will conduct a poll directed at long standing members to determine whose memory is more accurate and the loser leaves here for 6 months..OK ?

Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    Prove that, find my old posts. As usal you are a liar.

What I always said was as bad as we are as a franchise and as "great" as you are we are seperated by just 1 SB title. never once have I ever claimed we have the better history, it's not debateable just like it's not debateable who has been better the last 10-15 years. The difference is I don't make excuses for you being better than us in the 70s, 80s and 90s while you make excuse after excuse after excuse why we have been better in the 00s and beyond.

Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    from 2000 the dolphins the jets
    00 11-5 9-7 dolphins
    01 11-5 10-6 dolphins
    02 9-7 9-7 push
    03 10-6 6-10 dolphins
    04 4-12 10-6 jets
    05 9-7 4-12 dolphins
    06 6-10 10-6 jets
    07 1-15 4-12 jets
    08 11-5 9-7 dolphins
    09 7-9 9-7 jets
    10 7-9 11-5 jets
    11 6-10 8-8 jets
    12 7-9 6-10 dolphins

thats six for us and six for you and one push, how is it that you are much better then us.
    and in the 90s we had 7 winning seasons and the jets had 1 winning season and 2 seasons were a push. i just added that in because, well. you like to stop at 2000 and i like to stop at 1990.
    Last edited by lurking; 01-23-2013 at 07:21 PM.
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    Prove that, find my old posts. As usal you are a liar.

What I always said was as bad as we are as a franchise and as "great" as you are we are seperated by just 1 SB title. never once have I ever claimed we have the better history, it's not debateable just like it's not debateable who has been better the last 10-15 years. The difference is I don't make excuses for you being better than us in the 70s, 80s and 90s while you make excuse after excuse after excuse why we have been better in the 00s and beyond.
    What's interesting is that in the past 15 years which have been the high point of your franchise's history and the low point of ours, the difference is only 7 wins. I'm glad you can admit the extraordinary difference in our franchise's histories. It extends far beyond just more Super Bowl wins. We have over 100 more NFL wins. 3 times the HOFers. The Perfect Season. Countless other ways in which we're superior. It's pretty funny when you think about your highest point being only marginally better than our lowest.
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Among your other challenges, you really do need to take a remedial reading comprehension course. I said until failing in the Conference Championship game became a recent spinnable badge of honor for you, you repeatedly rejected our multiple trips to the SB as irrelevant if we didn't win which happened 3 times. You are so out of touch with reality I'm actually worried about your group home roommates now that you and the jest have both imploded. How about this as many of the old pre server transition posts are gone for good..as you think you're clever pleading ignorance of..and what i described as usual is not the horse manure your psycho ass is spinning...I will conduct a poll directed at long standing members to determine whose memory is more accurate and the loser leaves here for 6 months..OK ?

YOU calling out MY reading comprehension is hysterical(again only hysterical when not tyring to be). I know what you said and you are lying like you always do. I never said that, pull it up in the archives w/ links to the posts please.

oh the posts are gone, shocking that you would make yet another excuse.

Create a poll that will be fair. You are so beneath me and such a waste of my time I don't know why I bother to respond to any of your childish lies.

Quote Originally Posted by lurking View Post
    from 2000 the dolphins the jets
    00 11-5 9-7 dolphins
    01 11-5 10-6 dolphins
    02 9-7 9-7 push
    03 10-6 6-10 dolphins
    04 4-12 10-6 jets
    05 9-7 4-12 dolphins
    06 6-10 10-6 jets
    07 1-15 4-12 jets
    08 11-5 9-7 dolphins
    09 7-9 9-7 jets
    10 7-9 11-5 jets
    11 6-10 8-8 jets
    12 7-9 6-10 dolphins

thats six for us and six for you and one push, how is it that you are much better then us.
    and in the 90s we had 7 winning seasons and the jets had 1 winning season and 2 seasons were a push. i just added that in because, well. you like to stop at 2000 and i like to stop at 1990.

since 2000:

Playoff apps:

NY Jets 6
    Miami 2

playoff wins

NY Jets 6
    Miami 1

we had multiple seasons ruined b/c of QB injuries('03, '05, '07) and you had some good 2nd halves in lost seasons to make the records closer than they actually were.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogwai View Post
    What's interesting is that in the past 15 years which have been the high point of your franchise's history and the low point of ours, the difference is only 7 wins. I'm glad you can admit the extraordinary difference in our franchise's histories. It extends far beyond just more Super Bowl wins. We have over 100 more NFL wins. 3 times the HOFers. The Perfect Season. Countless other ways in which we're superior. It's pretty funny when you think about your highest point being only marginally better than our lowest.
    congrats on being great in the 70s!

In the last 15 seasons:

playoff apps:
    NY Jets: 7
    Miami: 4

playoff wins:
    NY Jets: 7
    Miami 3

AFC title game apps:
    NY Jets 3
    Miami ZERO

avg score of playoff games:

NYJ 21 Opp 22
    Mia 11 Opp 28
    Quote Quote  

6. -46

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Boo Fuggin Hoo

How about this as a fair poll - although you'd punk out like you do on just about any bet like you did with WV (who would have won) cause talk is cheap and when push comes to shove, you lack the courage of your supposed "convictions").

Vaark: at least from 07- mid season 09, when relative team comparative successes have come up, Junc has routinely discounted and dismissed the 5 SB trips by the Fins as being irrelevent since they didn't win 3 of them. As a result, when comparing teams he maintained that the difference between the jets and the fins was 1 SB victory a long time ago. Now that the jets have failed twice to win a Championship game and move on to the Superbowl, disingenuinely , getting to be a game away from the superbowl and playing for (not winning) the Conference Championship is all of the sudden an "accomplishment" after years of demeaning and discounting the importance of our Confereence Championships and Superbowl games because to that point he had nothing to counter that with.

Junk: I never said any such thing, you are a liar!

Let's conduct a poll to determine who's telling the truth vs who's being a hypocritical history revisionist restricted to voters who have been here since at least June '08. The loser leaves this site for 6 months, enforced by the 6 month banning of our ISP. Deal or no deal??
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    I heard the call in question. Francesa destroyed him, but I wouldve done worse.

First of all, most divisions only have 1 great team. Only the AFC West this season had two teams who were legit contenders. Thats why they were the only division with 2 teams in the divisional round.

The callers point was the pats had no other dominant coach and QB tandem to deal with. Where does this clown think all of these great QBs and coaches come from? There simply arent that many. It would be rare as hell for there to be 2 of them in the same division.

The phins had some pretty good teams in the Wrongstedt years while the pats were winning the division. The Jests had a good team once. Fact is, whatever division the Pats play in they are going to win it over the last decade or so. They have been one of the best teams in the league basically every year. Thats what happens when you have the best QB in the game. Just ask the phins. Youre a contender every year.

The whole notion that SBs have been handed to them because they get what the caller deemed to be an automatic playoff birth is ridiculous. They still have a great record vs. non division opponents and still had to go through Peyton Manning and others to get there.
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    How about this as a fair poll - although you'd punk out like you do on just about any bet like you did with WV (who would have won) cause talk is cheap and when push comes to shove, you lack the courage of your supposed "convictions").

Vaark: at least from 07- mid season 09, when relative team comparative successes have come up, Junc has routinely discounted and dismissed the 5 SB trips by the Fins as being irrelevent since they didn't win 3 of them. As a result, when comparing teams he maintained that the difference between the jets and the fins was 1 SB victory a long time ago. Now that the jets have failed twice to win a Championship game and move on to the Superbowl, disingenuinely , getting to be a game away from the superbowl and playing for (not winning) the Conference Championship is all of the sudden an "accomplishment" after years of demeaning and discounting the importance of our Confereence Championships and Superbowl games because to that point he had nothing to counter that with.

Junk: I never said any such thing, you are a liar!

Let's conduct a poll to determine who's telling the truth vs who's being a hypocritical history revisionist restricted to voters who have been here since at least June '08. The loser leaves this site for 6 months, enforced by the 6 month banning of our ISP. Deal or no deal??
    First off you are confused about waht courage is, it doesn't take any courage to post nonsense on a message board like you do.

Second, I could say Miami was 7-9 last year and a phin fan could say 8-8 and people would side w/ the 8-8 in the pol so that tells us nothing. How about you do something you never do and PROVE it. You can't b/c you know I never said that. Your lack of reading comprehension tells you I did but my quote was always:

As bad as we have been and as "great" as Miami has been we are sperated by ONE SB title. That's a fact, that's not taking anything away from your other SB trips or other playoff wins but that's how you take it b/c of certain issues you have.
    Quote Quote  

9. -49

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Boo Fuggin Hoo

I'm working on it, but as you are well aware, based on server crashes and transitions, the search function here goes back only 1 year - however there may be other ways to skin that cat. As you have already demonstrated a lack of courage iof your convictions by sidestepping making a "were the jets elite" poll in TGG, as you also have bets with WV on where the jest would end up I suspect you'd be weaseling out of any bet. In advance, would you be willing to put your money, say a hundred or two where your mouth is through a paypal remittance to one of the FH admins who would then pay off when your hypocrisy is either proved or disproved providing you can find and present posts within say the 05-09 timespan if I can't, that you've made whether the ones I know you posted can be identified or not - to demonstrate that those archives are available?????
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Unlike you I don't like polls
    Quote Quote