Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Callers ripping afc east, saying pats only win cause afc east is a joke

1. -71
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    LOL, how did I miss this drivel from last week: Let's just see who's the delusional homer and troll

Yeah, from denying Eli is an Elite QB to trying to assert that not even the 2 recent losses in Conference Championships but the 8-8 subsequent '11 season made the jest "elite" for that entire time span screams out "Subjective, Blind Homeristic Troll"
    - obviously turning out to be the biggest homer here and on his home board. And Oh and QFT, be careful, if he doesn't like your thread, like the "Jets Elite? Poll" he'll alert/run to mommy on you trying to get it removed.

Sanchez may have been ranked at best at 27th...but but but (LMAO)

And on denigrating the Fins and Shula while bragging about 2 no-longer recent Conference Title Fails (while hypocritically maintaining that a 2 game postseason after emerging from a talent-diluted pre merger league is equivalent to our SBs.
    thos stalking screenshots are useless w/o context. I will take them down one by one.

Mark Sanchez has gotten a lot worse the last 2 years, things do change. The question was going into 2011 or after the 2010 season. Things do change.

Big blocker is one of the least knowledgeable and worst posters on our site.

he would have started ion those teams at that time.

You realize Rivers had had MUCH more talented teams and has less playoff wins, right? his only title game app came after he got hurt in the div rd and the backup led them to the winning TD.

Schaub now has one career postseason win on a team expected to compete every year.

Ryan has one playoff win in a longer career w/ unbelievable weapons around him. Been the 1 seed twice and has yet to get to a SB.

Flacco stepped up this postseason, things can change.

I wouldn't have traded him for 2 1st rd picks, as we saw again this postseason certain big time QBs can't win undre January pressure, we have one that has proven he can.

How is a guy who leads his team to 1 postseason in 4 years elite? in a mediocre division and w/ elite taltn around him no less.

cman is a quality poster but we are allowed to have differeing opinions, right?

alleycat makes some of you guys look knoledgeable.

Sanchez is better than Palmer. ask Oak how they are enjoying that trade?

a poll on a dolphins site, that should settle it.

jet fans are angry, polls tell us absolutely nothing other than folks like you are average, typical fans.

what is wrong w/ my post on Shula? still an all time great coach but only has 2 SB titles in 30+ years. he's not THE best, that's not a knock.

The sad thing is you will think you have proven something, the only thing you have proven is what a stalker you are. It's really getting creepy. There's no doubt you ha all these screenshots already saved and it's sad how you don't know anything about this game and THINK these screenshots help you case.
    Quote Quote  

2. -72
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Obviously you have been saving these for years b/c it has my old avatar, what a sick, twisted man you are. I truly feel bad for you. You need help.
    Quote Quote  

3. -73
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    thos stalking screenshots are useless w/o context. I will take them down one by one.

Mark Sanchez has gotten a lot worse the last 2 years, things do change. The question was going into 2011 or after the 2010 season. Things do change.

Funny on TGG you have said as recently as last week that Sanchez only regressed the last 3 weeks of last season and that Sparano ruined him - or something to that effect. You also declared that it's good the jets are held captive by his cap, so that they can't release him.

Big blocker is one of the least knowledgeable and worst posters on our site.
    Big blocker is but one of many many that have been calling you out on TGG - would you like to me find 20 more? Oh and as far as stalking goes, I read TGG, JI, Billszone and patsfans regularly and can't help but stumbled onto your homeristic defenses and contradictions you're regularly called out on. It's not like I have 24 thousand posts on an opposing board,,, if I have 20 on TGG it's a lot. When after our kicker ceded you the game, it wasn't I who went on the opponent's board to crowbar in nearly 200 contradictory posts within 48 hours in at least 3 separate forums. So who's the "stalker??"

he would have started ion those teams at that time.
    No he wouldnt have.. nor would he have beaten out Henne on the Fins. Yeah, even pre-buttfumble when was standing out of the team's way, he'd start over Rivers, Ryan and Flacco. Right. Very revealing?

You realize Rivers had had MUCH more talented teams and has less playoff wins, right? his only title game app came after he got hurt in the div rd and the backup led them to the winning TD.
    I realize that Rivers was a better a QB and any GM would have traded Sanchez for him.

Schaub now has one career postseason win on a team expected to compete every year.
    Schaub has more than 1 legitimate .500 non-charity based seasons to earn his way into the playoffs. Grossman actually led his team to a conference championship and Superbowl. by that standard, shouldn't he be considered much better than either Schaub or Sanchez? Or is winning the Conference and making it into the SB unimpressive if it's not Sanchez and the jest. Sanchez, not Schaub has had the worst 4 year starter stats since JaMarcus but the difference is, the last 2 seasons his team was not strong enough to offset their weakest link.

Ryan has one playoff win in a longer career w/ unbelievable weapons around him. Been the 1 seed twice and has yet to get to a SB.
    Any GM if given the opportunity to trade even up for Sanchez at any time, let alone Sanchez + a first would have been summarily dismissed.

Flacco stepped up this postseason, things can change.
    Flacco has taken his team to the playoffs every one of the 5 years he's been playing... He is 8-4 in the postseason with 6 road wins. Comparing him now or in the past is as ludicrous as comparing Rex to Vince Lombardi!

I wouldn't have traded him for 2 1st rd picks, as we saw again this postseason certain big time QBs can't win undre January pressure, we have one that has proven he can.

Funny everyone else not so emotionally invested in their mancrush would have, and in a heartbeat. Most at that point would have traded Sanchez for a 2nd if they could have taken the money and run as at the time of the Palmer trade, I'd say the wheels were already falling off his bus, except they were wobbly from the start but somewhat obscured or ignored by wishful thinkers because the team's wheels at that time were in alignment.

How is a guy who leads his team to 1 postseason in 4 years elite? in a mediocre division and w/ elite taltn around him no less.
    do you mean the guy who won 2 SBs, actually made it in legitimately winning 9 games including come from behinds and ended up with 2 SB MVPs in in less than 6 years? In the last 2 years, your team is 14-18..

cman is a quality poster but we are allowed to have differeing opinions, right?

Absolutely.. but know your your MO, that must mean he's a mostly a homer who mostly sees things your way.

alleycat makes some of you guys look knoledgeable.

You truly are a polarizing poster: on TGG, you get props from those few blind homers left and on FH, you get props from the hard-wired Contrary Marys whose visceral reaction is to view even a half full glass as 3/4qtrs empty. That's who you resonate with despite accusing anyone who disagrees with your shifting lines in the sand, selectively parsed stats vs ones you label as "fantasy" and defense of anything Jest as not knowledgable, or not understanding the game, when in fact most of us are Christopher Columbus's in your Flatworld Belief Society!

Sanchez is better than Palmer. ask Oak how they are enjoying that trade?
    Sanchez and Palmer are a wash..at this point, but at least that's a USC QB who had some modicum of success in his career.

a poll on a dolphins site, that should settle it.
    I won't even get into the relative respect you think you enjoy here.. but beyond that, 5 posters here have respectfully asked you to start a jets/elite poll on TGG cause if any one of us started it, it would result in predictable backlash. Rather than having the courage of your conviction, you typically deflected cause you know not even the majority of homers on the most homeristic jest board could in good conscience confirm this specious premise.

jet fans are angry, polls tell us absolutely nothing other than folks like you are average, typical fans.
    You don't get that as avg as we may be, when it comes to your team, unlike you we don't automatically love everything jest nor view them through the prism of green-tinted coke bottle-thick lenses.

what is wrong w/ my post on Shula? still an all time great coach but only has 2 SB titles in 30+ years. he's not THE best, that's not a knock.
    the fact is you discounted and challenged his accomplishments as not being reflective of today's league changes instead of staying out of the thread or leaving any cognitive dissonance out when you insert your opinions in discussions not concerning you. However, when I point out that if you're gonna discount that accomplishment, you damn well better discount the 69 SB appearance, let alone win, because it was the pre-merger and in total a 2 game postseason, which in many cases today amounts to a divison title.

The sad thing is you will think you have proven something, the only thing you have proven is what a stalker you are. It's really getting creepy. There's no doubt you ha all these screenshots already saved and it's sad how you don't know anything about this game and THINK these screenshots help you case.

Again, I have less than 20 posts on TGG, one of 4 or 5 opponents boards I read. I lack the OCD to crowbar in any Lastworditis across 3 or 4 of their forums when they discuss the jets from a homers POV or diss the Fins. It's not like I have 24thousand posts on their forum or close to 200 within loess than 48 hours about 3 mos ago after the first Jest Fins game. On the other hand, I say something negative about the jest, even in the lounge and you're right there lickety split to challenge or belittle it. So really, who's obsessed and the stalker? From what I can see and have seen, the issue of "context" which now seems to be a new spin cycle talkiing point of yours has never been in doubt!

edit: "Sick and twisted" ?? LMAO. How about "Bull**** Debunker" and "Scourge of hypocritical rivisional history." Bottom Line: anyone who belilttles another's opinions as "meaningless" better have a better trackrecord of his own opinions and judgments to stand on than yours - at least here in the No Spin Zone!
    Last edited by Vaark; 01-28-2013 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Quote  

4. -74
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Obviously you have been saving these for years b/c it has my old avatar, what a sick, twisted man you are. I truly feel bad for you. You need help.
    Junc...You just got your azz owned!!!!

Don't you get tired looking like a fool both here and on TGG?
    Quote Quote  

5. -75
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Again, I have less than 20 posts on TGG, one of 4 or 5 opponents boards I read. I lack the OCD to crowbar in any Lastworditis across 3 or 4 of their forums when they discuss the jets from a homers POV or diss the Fins. It's not like I have 24thousand posts on their forum or close to 200 within loess than 48 hours about 3 mos ago after the first Jest Fins game. On the other hand, I say something negative about the jest, even in the lounge and you're right there lickety split to challenge or belittle it. So really, who's obsessed and the stalker? From what I can see and have seen, the issue of "context" which now seems to be a new spin cycle talkiing point of yours has never been in doubt!
    and yet you capture screenshots of my posts and posts about me. You are a STALKER.
    Quote Quote  

6. -76
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

TROLLIFIC

and yet you capture screenshots of my posts and posts about me. You are a STALKER.
    Based on your past MO, if I didn't you'd just lie and deny instead of being compelled to play the BS "context" card.

Let's see if my post calling a spade a spade disappears like when you alerted whined and complained to "mommy" to move the Jets R Elite? poll from Beasts to Depths (although I understand you would have preferred to have it killed completely based on the repudiation).

Quote Quote  

7. -77
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You stalk me, capture screenshots and still can't get things right. I never blamed Sparano and I said he was fine until the last 3 weeks of 2011 not 2012.

I did say I am glad they can't release him b/c so finally you get something right.

So what? who cares if others call me out? that makes them right? you call me out and are never right.

you have 20 on our board b/c you are scared to post there.

Schaub has been to the playoffs once so how does he have more than 1 playoff season?

Flacco has had a good run this postseason, a month ago he was being run out of Baltimore. this reinforces my point not to give up on young Qbs that have proven they can win big.

The jets wouldn't have trdaed him for 2 1st rounders, any NFL team w/ a young QB w/ his early success wouldn't have traded him. At THIS point? things have changed but 2 years ago no GM if they had Sanchez would have traded him for 2 1st rounders.

He has won 2 SBs w/ a DOMINANT defense shutting down the best O's in the game. The difference btw NYJ losing at Pitt '10 and NYG beating SF '11 were 2 incredibly close calls, one went against us and one wetn for NYG. Eli also had ALL of his 2nd half & OT pts set up by TOs on STs.

I get compliments from those that know the game.

Yep, one USC QB who has 4 ROAD playoff wins and badly outplayed Palmer in their head to head playoff matchup at Cincy.

I don't automatically love everything about the jets, if you actually read my posts you'd understandt hat and I get you don't automatically love everything about Miami. Once you find out they may be gone you will start your crusade against that player or coach, it's what you always do.

what does Don winning 2 titles in 30+ years have to do w/ the Jets winning SB III? other than Don would have 3 championships if not for the '68 Jets. You don't seem to get that winning the NFL from '66-'69 was the equivalent of winning a conf title so he doesn't have 3 championships- he has 2. if we use that logic then the jets have 2 championships and not one.

You screenshot my posts while stalking me, it's hard to get much lower than that. Whether you have 20 or 20,000 posts over there.

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Let's see if my post calling a spade a spade disappears like when you alerted whined and complained to "mommy" to move the Jets R Elite? poll from Beasts to Depths (although I understand you would have preferred to have it killed completely based on the repudiation).

I never asked them to move anything, why would I want them to move it? it just means folks like you can then totally ignore football discussions and just hurl insults. Another lie.
    Quote Quote  

8. -78
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Let's face it the AFC East is the new NFC West! It has been a bit of a joke the past few years.
    Quote Quote  

9. -79
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ebozzz View Post
    In my opinion, you are only as good as your last head to head match up.....

LOL...I had forgotten about that video.....hilarious

Have plenty of things to do in
    the off-season, but have to work in
    January during that pesky post-season, not
    a problem if you have the right QB.
    Quote Quote  

10. -80
    Art Damage

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Francisco
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He incites, he's not insightful.

Why do I have to make a silly bet w/ a man w/ no honor? The truth is all I care about, I don't want the money that he'd never pay me. If he wants to make a donation to the site he can do that on his own. I KNOW the truth, he does too and he's deflecting from the truth.

There's absolutely no proof I was bashing Miami constantly before our '09 title agme run for Miami making 5 SBs.

The quite I often used was as "great" as Miami has been and as "bad" as we have been we still have just 1 less SB title. That is prtety much what was said but some folks have reading comprehension issues.
    This is of course your opinion and its off track to what I was saying. The fact that the original argument has now turned into a "stalker" debate has taken another turn off course. Vaark proved what you were saying is false, and your response is he is a "stalker". This is a forum and most of the time these threads are "debates" or "polls". Vaark gathered quotes from you and others about you going back and forth on your words. That doesn't make him a "stalker", it shows your immaturity on a forum and your misunderstanding of what a forum is, and no amount of posts can change the fact that Vaark is correct and you are not.
    Quote Quote