Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Callers ripping afc east, saying pats only win cause afc east is a joke

1. -81
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 16phinsrfast View Post
    This is of course your opinion and its off track to what I was saying. The fact that the original argument has now turned into a "stalker" debate has taken another turn off course. Vaark proved what you were saying is false, and your response is he is a "stalker". This is a forum and most of the time these threads are "debates" or "polls". Vaark gathered quotes from you and others about you going back and forth on your words. That doesn't make him a "stalker", it shows your immaturity on a forum and your misunderstanding of what a forum is, and no amount of posts can change the fact that Vaark is correct and you are not.
    Please show me where he proved anything?

It doesn't make him a stalker that he follows me on various boards and has screenshots going back YEARS on the other board where he doesn't post? He didn't dig those up today, he has those handy b/c it has my old avatar. if I change my avatar it changes on all my old posts too. That is actual PROOF he is a stalker but I'm the "enemy" here so I get it, everyone will take his side but as usual I am 100% correct.
    Quote Quote  

2. -82
    Art Damage

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Francisco
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post

It doesn't make him a stalker that he follows me on various boards and has screenshots going back YEARS on the other board where he doesn't post? He didn't dig those up today, he has those handy b/c it has my old avatar. if I change my avatar it changes on all my old posts too. That is actual PROOF he is a stalker but I'm the "enemy" here so I get it, everyone will take his side but as usual I am 100% correct.
    You make yourself out to be the enemy because your too stubborn to see truth outside of your own. The facts are posted and once again don't make this argument out to be about him stalking. He did his research to support his argument that you are a homer and thats a FACT. This discussion went from you wanting proof, to him posting proof, too now him being a stalker?! Grow up and stop spinning.
    Quote Quote  

3. -83
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It's precious how a homer who's overwrought with such an obviously raging case of OCD when it comes to defending the honor of anything Jest,

-both here (case in point nearly 200 posts in 3 forums in less than 48 hours after Carpenter crapped the bed) to the tune of 23thousand posts,

-someone who stalks anything by anyone around here that presents the jest in a negative light so that he can cover it up with the last word.....

-and 39thousand posts/over 10 a day on TGG now doing the same thing, can label anyone else a stalker, especially considering you can't go more than a page on TGG without junc defending buttfumble, Rex, Tannenbaum, the franchise - calling anyone who disagrees with him unknowledgeable, an average fan or unaware of how to properly watch a football game. If anyone reads TGG (as I do as well as JI & JN), it's hard to avoid his dysfunctional pathologies...and of course they so resemble his FH shenanigans and obvious behavioral pathologies, they're a marvel to read.

Really, there are 2 groups of posters with whom he resonates - the remaining few blind unconditional fellow homers on TGG and the several naturally hard-wired, everything about the fins is awful Contrary Marys on FH. So he is polarizing, I'll give him that LOL

Lastworditis'ing every negative Jest post ever posted here as if driven by an unquenchable urge... and I 'm the stalker? You can't make this shizzle up!

Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you. -Anon

Quote Quote  

4. -84
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Junc can't handle the truth
    Quote Quote  

5. -85
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    oh boy, this is just too funny(AGAIN- unintentional).
    Quote Quote  

6. -86
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

It Is What It Is

Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post

You brought it on yourself although truly anyone who reads TGG can't avoid your spirited defenses of anything jest.- What better proof that your opinions are as relatively meaningful or meaningless as anyone else's than to have someone read your own words and then form their own informed conclusions on just how unbiased, objective, realistic and/or accurate are the framework of your beliefs in order to assess the validity of your subsequent opinions. As they say "the past is the best precursor for predicting the future: And as the above noted screencaps underscore, not only are you infrequently correct, but in asserting you are, you are demonstrating either a cluelessness or attempting to compensate for a raging inferiority complex. I'd prefer to give you the benefit of the doubt on it being the former

Quote Quote  

7. -87
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    You brought it on yourself although truly anyone who reads TGG can't avoid your spirited defenses of anything jest.- What better proof that your opinions are as relatively meaningful or meaningless as anyone else's than to have someone read your own words and then form their conclude their own informed opinion on just how unbiased, objective, realistic and/or accurate the framework of your beliefs are in order to assess the validity of your resulting opinions. As they say "the past is the best precursor for predicting the future:

Well done...
    Quote Quote  

8. -88
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    You brought it on yourself although truly anyone who reads TGG can't avoid your spirited defenses of anything jest.- What better proof that your opinions are as relatively meaningful or meaningless as anyone else's than to have someone read your own words and then form their own informed conclusions on just how unbiased, objective, realistic and/or accurate are the framework of your beliefs in order to assess the validity of your subsequent opinions. As they say "the past is the best precursor for predicting the future: And as the above noted screencaps underscore, not only are you infrequently correct, but in asserting you are, you are demonstrating either a cluelessness or attempting to compensate for a raging inferiority complex. I'd prefer to give you the benefit of the doubt on it being the former

You proved nothing other than you are a legitimate stalker.

This is the same guy that said:

-rex would never win a playoff game b/c his dad never did
    -rex wouldn't have success b/c no other Bal DCs had success(even though marvin lewis had and continues to have success)
    -said mark buttfumble couldn't win b/c other USC QBs didn't win(3rd in playoff wins since entering league)
    -calvin pace was great when Miami was rumored to hav signed him then immediately he sucked when it wa found out we signed him
    -Tony Sparano is better HC than Rex Ryan
    -Chad henne isa good starting QB

I can go on and on w/ the nonsense you have spewed. We are all wrong from time to time- for me it's rare, for you it happens every day.
    Quote Quote  

9. -89
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    ben had and vaark patting each other on the back, you can't make this stuff up(if you could vaark would do it b/c that's all he does it make stuff up).
    Quote Quote  

10. -90
    Ray Finkle

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Pats kick everyone's ass every year... Not just the AFC East... This caller was ignorant...
    Quote Quote