Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Paul To Clinton: I Would've Fired You

1. -21
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That won't have the slightest effect on anything if she decides to run. You can find something negative on just about everyone who could possibly run for office. Posting the one you found for Hillary is unimpressive...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

2. -22
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    For whatever it's worth, I despise the Clintons and won't be voting for Hillary if she indeed decides to run.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Las Vegas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That was priceless out there today. Hillary's biggest problem was not to laugh at the caliber of her accusers. This is a woman who defeated Barack Obama in all but 2 or 3 debates among more than 20 in 2008. Is there a Republican alive who is capable of that? Now there's a laugh it itself.

I love how these confrontations are anticipated from the right, and for months, while ignoring the little problem that the other side is simply more talented. It reminds me of when they couldn't wait to confront Obama in that town hall setting and he wiped them out with charm and ability. Bottom line, any Clinton is going to out think and out talk any Republican. Yes, I'd take my chances with Chelsea. At least that would be sporting. With Bill or Hillary I'm carrying 1/10 advantage while the other side wants to pretend it's tight.

Put a proper challenger out there, someone to carry your lunatic conspiratorial ideas with a threat of competence, and not a flailing lightweight like Rand Paul.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    ďIím somewhat disappointed that more African Americans donít think for themselves and just go with whatever theyíre supposed to say and think."

- Dr. Benjamin Carson
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GoFins! View Post
    Interesting how it's always our resident Neo-cons that pull this move. Can't really debate something, so they go straight to insults. Sorry bud, it's straight fact. You can post whatever dirty little secret about your Democrat of choice, but no one really gives a ****. Nothing you can find on anyone is going to top the whole "Obama isn't American" horse **** that was being spewed all over the place both in 2008 and 2012. Despite that, he got elected. So, what exactly are you expecting the reaction to something minor like this to be...?
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Awsi Dooger View Post
    That was priceless out there today. Hillary's biggest problem was not to laugh at the caliber of her accusers. This is a woman who defeated Barack Obama in all but 2 or 3 debates among more than 20 in 2008. Is there a Republican alive who is capable of that? Now there's a laugh it itself.

I love how these confrontations are anticipated from the right, and for months, while ignoring the little problem that the other side is simply more talented. It reminds me of when they couldn't wait to confront Obama in that town hall setting and he wiped them out with charm and ability. Bottom line, any Clinton is going to out think and out talk any Republican. Yes, I'd take my chances with Chelsea. At least that would be sporting. With Bill or Hillary I'm carrying 1/10 advantage while the other side wants to pretend it's tight.

Put a proper challenger out there, someone to carry your lunatic conspiratorial ideas with a threat of competence, and not a flailing lightweight like Rand Paul.
    wow, such a thoughtful and insightful post. Objective almost. You sir, are the class of the POFO.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Interesting how it's always our resident Neo-cons that pull this move. Can't really debate something, so they go straight to insults.
    Had Doogie made a similar post fawning all over Ran Paul or another non-Democrat while offering NOTHING substantive you would have been all over it.
    Last edited by Wildbill3; 01-24-2013 at 11:56 AM.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hillary wont run....her health issues alone would put doubt into play. Not to mention the horrible handling of benghazi. Is it just me, or does it seem like more than 4 years ago someone (not Hillary, but another woman) talked about the most open and transparent government in history?

Wonder what happened to that?

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Awsi Dooger View Post

Awsi wants to put his snuke in mrs clinton's sniz

Quote Quote