Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Ray Ray Armstrong

1. -1
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Ray Ray Armstrong

If he's on the board around the 6th round should we pull the trigger?
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    I Don't Play . .That's Y I Failed P.E.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Liquordale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nintendo LogoDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    If his name was John Smith, this kid would be an afterthought. He is pretty terrible in coverage, stiff looking. It's never a good thing when you are a tweener between safety and linebacker. He's also pretty stupid . . . yea he went back to Miami and graduated but why the hell are you on twitter taking pictures at a fancy restaurant with a girl that people has labeled your agent/girlfriend . . . while the college is under investigation for **** like this . . . something your name came up in?

He is very athletic, hell he played QB for Sanford when they won the title . . . he has great size and good speed, but you can say that about plenty of guys who went on to do nothing in the NFL. Anything is possible in the 6th and 7th rounds, but personally on the surface from what I have seen . . .I'd pass.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Diego, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Kdawg I'd like to see Kenny Kadji (possible Rob Horry clone) as a Heat draft pick next year from your avatar!

Ray Ray had so much potential. He will probably be an UDFA and if he is he'd be worth a shot as an OLB with great speed and athleticism to cover TE's in man to man coverage. Not a lot of guys I would take for the phins this year but the U will be back. Especially with the recruiting staff they have put together, dam!
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ray Ray is a ****ing idiot.

We called him Re Re because he was a ****ing retard.

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    I Don't Play . .That's Y I Failed P.E.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Liquordale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nintendo LogoDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by cullenbigcstill View Post
    Kdawg I'd like to see Kenny Kadji (possible Rob Horry clone) as a Heat draft pick next year from your avatar!

Ray Ray had so much potential. He will probably be an UDFA and if he is he'd be worth a shot as an OLB with great speed and athleticism to cover TE's in man to man coverage. Not a lot of guys I would take for the phins this year but the U will be back. Especially with the recruiting staff they have put together, dam!
    Kadji wasn't as physical last year as he is this year . . .he really has taken the next step in his game and I definitely think people have taken notice, especially after the Duke win.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Diego, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I was at the Diamond Head Classic and when Reggie went down and he stepped up. What I like is he really is putting the ball on the floor and posting up more rather than settling for his nice 3 point shot. I also think Gamble has developed tremendously in just the last month, he has confidence. He is tough, but lacks a smooth offensive game.

I'm really pumped up about the Canes program things finally look like its on the upswing!
    Quote Quote