Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Phins send whole scouting dept to interview honey badger, showing interest

1. -51
    Pitbull13

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazysimon View Post
    I don't think he would be a Philbin type player. We've seen Philbin purge the roster of trouble makers in Marshall and Johnson. Philbin doesn't like problems with the law.
    Jimmy Wilson?
    Quote Quote  

2. -52
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Diego, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So he smokes weed, most of the players do that on the college level anyways. Atleast he's not doing harder stuff or stupid stuff like spice! A lot of us Fin fans love Ricky Williams and we forgave him.....I'm sure alot of the posters on here smoke weed, and the simple fact thhat its in the early stages of becomming legalized it shouldnt be a deal breaker. Give the young man some help and direction. The military is filled with former pot smokers and we got some of the best and brightest professionals the world has ever seen, and we also have some of the worst as well......anyhow......

The dude is a talent, and if he can become a professional we would have us a stud. He's dynamic, and that is the type of player we lack! He comes in and starts in our nickel package right now, maybe allows us to release Marshall. He's got great size agility and quickness for the slot corner. Jimmy Wilson doesnt have the skill set that the Honey Badger posses. He would instantly become our best 3rd corner since Terrel Buckley. The man makes plays in the SEC. There's probably no way he is available after the middle of the 3rd round, he's too talented. He also has surrounded himself with better people and sitting out of football probably has made him hungry.....someone will draft him high and they will have stole a superior corner, i really hope its not an AFC East team.
    Quote Quote  

3. -53
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Diego, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Just to note when I mentioned great size for the slot, that's not stating he has great size for the boundary. I Don't want big corners in the slot, give me the shorter, quicker, agile guy who can cover and also has the ability to take it away and take it to the house!
    Quote Quote  

4. -54
    I Don't Play . .That's Y I Failed P.E.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Liquordale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nintendo LogoDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Now I thought I read the kid was in treatment for weed, heroin and meth when he was kicked off the LSU team. It's only weed now?

Anyways, it's not a matter of being addicted to weed, we all know weed ain't **** . . . but politics aside, it's something that is against the rules and he has shown his decision making to be poor in regards to that . . . and this is at a college level, where it's far easier to get away with than on the pro level.

I still say not until day 3 . . . those first 3 rounds you can get playmakers, ones that have proven to be reliable for their respective college teams. Not only that, HoneyBadger is a bit overrated w/o the off the field stuff . . . he surely had an amazing year 2 years ago, but he lacks size and he isn't all world in coverage. He is a ballhawk tho and we certainly can use that in the secondary.
    Quote Quote  

5. -55
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Diego, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I was unaware of the other stuff.....maybe the Meth is what helped him have thick skin...just kidding.
    Quote Quote