Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WR Problem solved

1. -11
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith21 View Post
    1.Greg Jennings 2. Allen. 3. Hartline 4. Bess 5. Mathews.
    Add in Stedman Bailey and teams would have to take notice! Our line and run game would look a whole lot better too because they couldn't stack the line...someone would be open deep.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You know, if we resign Hartline and get two gamers in the draft, I am not so sure why we need Jennings. Really dont. Matthews is going to come on board day one next year.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fanfin View Post
    I have one question for you. If we do what you say will we be able to beat the Pats? The answer is an emphatic NO. If you want to beat the Pats go back and watch the Ravens game, who dominated them. You have to physically dominate them on D and pressure Brady, you have to be able to cover man to man and you have to be able to run the ball. We need pass rush and a cover corner first.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith21 View Post
    1.Greg Jennings 2. Allen. 3. Hartline 4. Bess 5. Mathews.
    if we could keep hartline as well i would be all for it
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by finfan54 View Post
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/Scouti...enan-Allen.php

Why did he miss games this year?

Second, not really sure why experts say he is most polished. Not saying he is not, just asking why most? He is not a burner that I can tell. I dont buy hype. Just trying to understand why he gets ranked so high? I am not seeing a lot of deep balls to this guy.

i have also noticed a coupld of vids I watched of him, he steps out of bounds on his way to scoring as if he is not aware of the sideline. Not a huge issue but I saw it more than once. Seems like a guy who can go over the middle alot and flash a bit of YAC. Maybe it will be different in the pros if DB's are not focused so much on him but otherwise I see a guy who wont come on until the second half of the season.

I think Markus Wheaton is actually looking more the part to me. I would be happy with Wheaton and Bailey. And I think Patterson has better open field moves and quickness.
    Yeah you should also go look up Quinton Patton from Louisana Tech. had 21 catches 4 tds vs Texas A&M
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tallahassee
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I say sign Wallace, keep Hartline and Bess that is the best compliment of wr we can group together. A deep threat, a decent route runner, and a top notch slot wr when he is utilized out of the slot. Tanny should be able to definitely go to work with that corp. If we have to draft a wr I would take Hopkins before any other wideout.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I refuse to take seriously any post on this forum which does either of the following:

1. Mention the Miami Dolphins and ej manuel in the same sentence

2. Imply in any way, shape or form that the Baltimore Ravens are any kind of model, standard, prototype, etc. of how to beat the pats or to be dominant on a long-term basis in this league
    Ryan Tannehill. Ah, what a relief. Life is good.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    next generation

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rottenchester
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fanfin View Post
    no not new here. C Patterson is nowhere near a first round receiver I wouldn't take C Patterson just cus Mel Kiper said so Keenan Allen is a way better prospect than Michael Crabtree and Justin Blackmon. If he is not there take Quinton Patton out of Louisiana Tech who had 21 Catches and 4 tds vs Texas A&M and just dominated the Senior Bowl practices
    Other than Quinton Patton i'm not sure I could disagree with what you said anymore.

And your mock offseason is beyond wishful thinking. Signing Cox, Jennings, Cook, Johnson, Rivers all while resigning or even franchising Long is nearly impossible. Be happy if Miami gets 2 off of your list
    Last edited by J Tes; 01-27-2013 at 02:56 AM.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    next generation

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rottenchester
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iwastherein72 View Post
    I refuse to take seriously any post on this forum which does either of the following:

1. Mention the Miami Dolphins and ej manuel in the same sentence

2. Imply in any way, shape or form that the Baltimore Ravens are any kind of model, standard, prototype, etc. of how to beat the pats or to be dominant on a long-term basis in this league
    Seriously. Since 2000 the Ravens have only been in the playoffs 9 times. With 13 playoff wins. The're also a pathetic 2-1 against the Pats in the playoffs. Thats just sad. Can't believe they lost once to them. The Ravens clearly have no clue how to beat the Pats or how to put a consistant, winning team on the field
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by finfan54 View Post
    You know, if we resign Hartline and get two gamers in the draft, I am not so sure why we need Jennings. Really dont. Matthews is going to come on board day one next year.
    We're not re-signing Hartline. Jennings is taking Hartline's place. We're upgrading.
    Quote Quote