R1: Devante Parker WR Lousville
R2: Denzel Perryman LB Miami
R4: David Cobb RB Minnesota
R5: Adrian Amos Safety Penn State
R5: Doran Grant CB Ohio State
R6: Warren Herring DT Wisconsin
Tuck rule is the worst rule in football, bar none.
God bless, I'll hang up and listen.
Should the tuck rule be changed so that a would-be fumble becomes intentional grounding instead of an incomplete pass? In other words, a forward pass has to leave the pocket unless a receiver (RB, etc.) is there.
1. Allow coaches to challenge plays that the officials have blown dead. Right now you cannot review these plays, but getting it right should be the key thing.
2. The "Making a football move," after a player catches the ball is so ghay. If you catch it and get two feet in, that should make it a catch. Like it used to be.
3. There are way too many helmet-to-helmet flags, and too many penalties called against guys who barely touch the QB. It's football...not two hand touch.
4. Why should teams have to do a "hurry up" so they can get away with something before the refs can have time to review it? Change this.
5. Not a rule change but a suggestion...make the field goal posts about 5-10 feet higher so the refs don't have to guess when the ball goes over the uprights.
Tuck rule and should be the first to go........
Blowing the play dead for too many men on defense.
1. Tuck rule. I am really not sure what the NFL are doing with that thing.
2. Lighten up on PI/illegal contact penalties and let CBs get more physical (within reason of course).
3. Pin down the "defenseless player" rule - right now that rule is a mess with refs each having their own reading of what it means.
A world of dew,
and within every dewdrop
a world of struggle.
I wouldn't mind if they remove the old rule that a receiver, who secures the ball after a catch, must keep both feet inbound after the reception. I would rather change it to just one foot inbound - like in college ball. This rule will NEVER change I know: it's just one that I would not mind if changed. I am not passionate about that type of rule change though. It's trivial really...not very important to me if altered or not. No biggie.
The best rule that must always remain is the penalty called for hitting a player on the helmet. That's the best rule in the book.
- Little Guitars -