Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Military Warned to Maintain Readiness as Women Move Toward Combat

1. -11
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Huntsville, AL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Awww....whats not to like? Dirty unwashed vag sitting right next to ya every night in the desert

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    FLORIDA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What a bunch of turd views in this thread.

Whatever. I would gladly go into combat with some of the women that work in my agency.

EDIT: BTW, your arguments sound like the ones that were used about African Americans joining the ranks to fight alongside Whites back in the day. However, it wasn't about strength, it was not smart enough or whatever it was. Who cares. Point is it was just as negative.
    Last edited by TheMageGandalf; 02-07-2013 at 10:38 PM.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    RIP Gary Moore

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Temecula, Ca.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I believe this needs more of reality. When Marines go in to a place most likely they are the very first of all the services in the hot spot. You can't wait for somebody to tell you that 50 cal is on it's way she had to take a break. I am not prejudice at all but speaking of real time action that is going to be it. Why do you think the Marine Corps is called the president's own?

Thanks to Like2God for the great Avatar/Sig!

Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMageGandalf View Post
    What a bunch of turd views in this thread.

Whatever. I would gladly go into combat with some of the women that work in my agency.

EDIT: BTW, your arguments sound like the ones that were used about African Americans joining the ranks to fight alongside Whites back in the day. However, it wasn't about strength, it was not smart enough or whatever it was. Who cares. Point is it was just as negative.
    Women are different than men psycholgically and physically. The points brought up have been valid, as evidenced by the fact you cant refute them, only dismiss them.
    You Fail Sir
    GoodDay
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    la la land
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fin Fan in Cali View Post
    I believe this needs more of reality. When Marines go in to a place most likely they are the very first of all the services in the hot spot. You can't wait for somebody to tell you that 50 cal is on it's way she had to take a break. I am not prejudice at all but speaking of real time action that is going to be it. Why do you think the Marine Corps is called the president's own?
    Not for a long time. I mus Rt disagree. While Marines deserve much respect. They are not the first in and havent been for a while. That "privilege" belongs to pilots, spooks and spec-ops. They are the ones. Not big Army er big Marines. In fact its been that way for a while
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Women have served in the israeli army for years. I wouldn't want to #$&# with any of them. As far as I'm concerned its about damned time.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Women serve just about anywhere in the Israeli Army when they're found physically and personally suitable for the job. Women are about 1/3 of all IDF soldiers but only 3% of IDF combat soldiers.

It doesn't sound much different than what is being proposed here.

http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/Israel+beyond+politics/Integration_women_in_IDF-March_2009
    http://www.idf.il/1086-14000-EN/Dover.aspx
    “I’m somewhat disappointed that more African Americans don’t think for themselves and just go with whatever they’re supposed to say and think."

- Dr. Benjamin Carson
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by GoonBoss View Post
    Some ****ing people have no ****ing idea how these stupid ideas cost lives.

Women serve honorably in the roles they have, which are suited for them.

-Military Police
    -Civil Affairs
    These are quasi-combat roles that put them in harms way. There are women out there
    that are certainly capable, but even the most combat capable woman I've heard record of
    http://www.blackfive.net/main/2005/0...action_re.html
    Still needed male assistance to chuk hand grenades.

All of these examples you will see are of women that are tethered to a support network.
    They are NOT capable of being Infantry, or other combat arms occupations, as a gender.

I also served in the US Army. One of the loud mouthed of their ilk was in PLDC
    with me. She talked ALLLLLL about how blah blah women can blah blah....Well, honey...

Here. Carry the M-60 on the FTX.

She didn't make it a mile.

Part of being on the ****ing sharp end is being able to pick up
    your end and not leave slack. Females leave too much slack.
    I knew plenty of equally loud mouth guys that couldn't hack it either, yet they were still allowed to be there. If they meet the same physical standards, they have every right to be there; and it appears that's the way they are going. They are going to assess the physical demands of each job individually and set guidelines based on those demands. That's something they should have done a long time ago regardless. The general PT test is worthless trash.

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MoFinz View Post
    Awww....whats not to like? Dirty unwashed vag sitting right next to ya every night in the desert
    Versus dirty unwashed dick?

Quote Quote  

10. -20
    RIP Gary Moore

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Temecula, Ca.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by studsatele View Post
    Not for a long time. I mus Rt disagree. While Marines deserve much respect. They are not the first in and havent been for a while. That "privilege" belongs to pilots, spooks and spec-ops. They are the ones. Not big Army er big Marines. In fact its been that way for a while
    Bro when they hit the ground the Marines are there. The Marines are also in the air with there aircraft and helicopters as well. Every time congress tries to down size the Marine Corps it may look nice on paper but the way the world is I don't see that happening as that would put way too much stress on the Army. Also who do you think is on those ships off all the worlds coast lines? It kills me everytime I think of the tradgedy at Benghazi and we sat there and did nothing about it to help our embassy and our fellow Americans.
    Quote Quote