Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pathetic Interest In This Forum

1. -31
    Not Even Lazor Can Save Us

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Southbeach 2 View Post
    I see where this forum is holding elections on who, out of everyone who comes here, had a good year in posting. Great idea to give credit where it is due.

I believe this to be a VG idea but, the VAST majority appears to disagree. There are THOUSANDS of us posters out there, who apparently like coming here, and at least reading what Phans have to say.

Yet, with THOUSANDS of members, and hundreds to a thousand posters, reading the voting on who they enjoy reading, the most votes posts given is FORTY FRAKIN ONE.

Quote Originally Posted by Southbeach 2 View Post
    Perhaps, many here do not understand that to VOTE, all ya gotta do is click on a poster's name. I know this takes less than a second to do, which can be used on other things, like maybe hoisting a beer IF you are very quick. Can't think of anything else.

I can understand not voting for a President but, this is different. It's your forum, and showing a bit of appreciation for others you enjoy coming here for should matter, considering it takes no time to do.

That's my story, and I am sticking to it. Take a minute to vote on a forum you enjoy.

*** Does NOT apply to Jets fans, and those who do not enjoy this forum.

http://www.finheaven.com/foru...nHeaven-Awards

Whatchu talkinabou' mayne?

90% of the posts on this forum have no value to me, but there are the few people whose posts I appreciate. I don't bother reading anything outside of the Dolphins and draft forum. Frankly, I don't think anyone gives a crap about elections and other such things. They're only here (as I am) because this is the only forum with a decent amount of activity as to elicit a regular visit. And I think it would be a much better place if all the frivolous crap (ridiculous sigs, tacky badges, threads complaining about people not voting, etc.) were not around for us to skim through.
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    RIP Gary Moore

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Temecula, Ca.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MP-Omnis View Post

Whatchu talkinabou' mayne?

90% of the posts on this forum have no value to me, but there are the few people whose posts I appreciate. I don't bother reading anything outside of the Dolphins and draft forum. Frankly, I don't think anyone gives a crap about elections and other such things. They're only here (as I am) because this is the only forum with a decent amount of activity as to elicit a regular visit. And I think it would be a much better place if all the frivolous crap (ridiculous sigs, tacky badges, threads complaining about people not voting, etc.) were not around for us to skim through.
    Bro thanks for your point of view. There is a lot more to this great site then those two forums. Perhaps take a look. Those ridiculous sigs, tacky badges, are part of the brotherhood. The sigs are what is a resemblance of the individual brother. This thread was in an effort to get more of the family to vote. Sorry that it bothered you. The brother meant the best in his thoughts of posting it.

Thanks to Like2God for the great Avatar/Sig!

Quote Quote  

3. -33

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah, I respect that you guys have your customs and whatnot. That's why I deal with it (sigs are turned off btw) and just come here to get what I want out of the place. I'm just suggesting that you consider the broader base. I'm a supermod at another very large forum, (+7.7 million posts, almost 250k members) and I see a lot of these things as just silly. No harm meant-- just my opinion. The bigger this forum gets, the more unmanageable all these things will become anyway.
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    RIP Gary Moore

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Temecula, Ca.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah, I respect that you guys have your customs and whatnot. That's why I deal with it (sigs are turned off btw) and just come here to get what I want out of the place. I'm just suggesting that you consider the broader base. I'm a supermod at another very large forum, (+7.7 million posts, almost 250k members) and I see a lot of these things as just silly. No harm meant-- just my opinion. The bigger this forum gets, the more unmanageable all these things will become anyway.
    Bro thanks for your thoughts. The admins will turn these off when we get very busy during the season. I understand and respect your thoughts. I appreciate the sigs and badges as it lets you know more about the member than at first glance. Have a great night.

John
    Quote Quote  

5. -35

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We like to use avatars for that. Heh. I should probably get around to updating mine.

Actually, I don't mind the sigs in general, but some of them were just ridiculous before I figured out how to turn them off. Can't browse a forum with almost-nekkid womerns taking up the whole screen, and to have those same kinds of large, obtrusive sigs after every post was just too much. Those few ruined it for me, I suppose. Anyway, I've posted about all that before.

I'll stop being a complainer. Have fun with your badge contest. (please don't spit in my burger. lol)
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    RIP Gary Moore

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Temecula, Ca.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We like to use avatars for that. Heh. I should probably get around to updating mine.

Actually, I don't mind the sigs in general, but some of them were just ridiculous before I figured out how to turn them off. Can't browse a forum with almost-nekkid womerns taking up the whole screen, and to have those same kinds of large, obtrusive sigs after every post was just too much. Those few ruined it for me, I suppose.

Have fun with your badge contest.
    Ok I give what's wrong with almost nekkid womens taking up the whole screen?
    Quote Quote  

7. -37

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    There's a time and a place for that. Doesn't mix well when trying to read about which corn-fed lineman Jeff Ireland's bringing in this time.
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    RIP Gary Moore

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Temecula, Ca.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    There's a time and a place for that. Doesn't mix well when trying to read about which corn-fed lineman Jeff Ireland's bringing in this time.
    It keeps your interest bro.
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wheatland, WY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Gears of War tagPlaystation LogoCam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo
    Thats the best time to see it IMO. At least that way there is something worth seeing in the thread.
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I just hate award shows so this really isn't for me, but I'm here enough that I obviously appreciate and value all that goes into this forum. There are a small handful of posters who really make this place worthwhile for me and I'm thankful for their input. I'm not really into awards but if you find me clicking Thanks at you all the time then you're probably one of my favorite posters.
    Quote Quote