The rhythm of life is a jazz rhythm.
SAMMY WATKINS IS THE BEST WR IN THE COUNTRY & FUTURE MIAMI DOLPHIN!
Is anyone's tv feed whacked? It looks music video-like.
He did look like Vince
The NFL needs to do something to make the Pro Bowl more interesting and watchable. Here is what I would do -
1. Have a football skills contest on Saturday....like the Fastest Man in the NFL competition, a Strongest Man (weightlifiting) event. and maybe a Hottest Cheerleader in the NFL contest....give the winners of these events $10K or $20K.
2. Fine lazy New England Patiots players who feel they are "too good" to show up for the game....The NBA Commish fines guys who decide to skip the NBA Game....Goodell should crack the whip on pu$$ies like Wes Welker.
3. Maybe have the NFL all stars go against senior college all stars like they used to do in the 1970's...anyone else remember these games? I do.
1. OG: Zack Martin, Notre Dame
2. ILB: Chris Borland, Wisconsin
3. TE: C.J. Fiedorowicz, Iowa
4. DT: Daniel McCullers, Tenn
5. FS: Kenny Ladler, Vanderbilt
6. QB: Connor Shaw, South Carolina
7. RB: Isaiah Crowell, RB, Alabama State
I thought it was David Garrard.
Whats a Pro Bowl?
Even playing at like 75% Cam Wake gets a sack.
Oh wow. Forgot all about it lol.
Just watched the mighty Hurricanes of Miami knock of those dopes from Trailerhassee.
Might flip over to the Pro Bowl for a few but I'll probably watch reruns of Happy Days instead.
Usually watch about 90 seconds of it each year...
they're almost trying