Again, this assumes the signing of WR Greg Jennings, Jared Cook, Derek Cox and a veteran QB, and the re-signing of Reggie Bush and Randy Starks.
As far as I'm concerned, Hartline, Clemons, Fasano and Sean Smith can walk. I'd be amenable to a conversation about re-signing Fasano instead of Cook.
1) Cordarelle Patterson, WR, Tenessee. Totally fell in love with this kid because of the film. Risky? Somewhat. Raw, incredibly talented receiver.
2a) Eric Reid, FS, LSU. You can talk about Vaccaro and Elam and Rambo...but I think this is the best ball hawk in the draft.
2b) Datone Jones, DE, UCLA. Line him up across from Cam Wake. Let the good times roll.
3a) Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington.
3b) Quinton Patton, WR, Louisiana Tech. I absolutely love this kid.
4) Tyrann Mathieu, CB, LSU. Yes, the Honey Badger. Yes, really. At this point in the draft, the juice is worth the squeeze. You want playmakers? He's one.
5) Kiko Alonso, ILB, Oregon.
6) - Supplemental - Caleb Sturgis, K, Florida. For the Carpenter haters.
7) Marcus Lattimore, RB, South Carolina
Your thoughts are welcomed.