Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Corrradelle Patterson is the way to go at pick 12.

1. -31
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by j-off-her-doll View Post
    Obviously correct here, but I think his point about WR at #12 has some merit. Looks like there could be some real stud players available at #12 - L. Johnson, J. Cooper, etc. There isn't a WR in the draft that I see with that combination of talent and refinement. With just the number of WR's grouped pretty close together, I'd rather start looking at 42 or 54.
    Comes down to the individual evaluation. Some would say that there is indeed a stud wide receiver available.

I would note that Bucky Brooks and Daniel Jeremiah, who have both been actual scouts within the last two decades, have Patterson going high. Jeremiah has Patterson as the #1 WR on his draft board and has him going to the Bills at #8 overall. Bucky Brooks has Patterson as the first WR off the board to Miami at #12 overall.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by finfan54 View Post
    just not seeing the value. ive been pretty consistent saying this.

if we get jennings, i'll bet any amount of money we dont get a wr at 12. I Just feel too much hype going on with these guys and the world right now has us locked into them. too many other wr's with good talent out there.
    That's fine, everyone has their opinions, I just don't think it would be wise to base your opinion on a pattern in the mock drafts. Should always base it on investigation of the player, preferably film investigation.
    Twitter: @ckparrot
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ckparrothead View Post
    It wouldn't be...wise...to conclude things about guys from a talent perspective based on some pattern that you think you've noticed in mock drafts.
    just not seeing the value. ive been pretty consistent saying this.

if we get jennings, i'll bet any amount of money we dont get a wr at 12. I Just feel too much hype going on with these guys and the world right now has us locked into them. too many other wr's with good talent out there.
    Quote Quote