Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bush most likely gone

1. -21
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i'm good with it...need more north and south and run where the play is designed...more consistency b/t the tackles imo...although he is looking like a fall guy for a lack of win options on the outside to help open some things up and some poor move play on the interior oline
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Bush most likely gone

Quote Originally Posted by ckparrothead View Post
    They're checking heavily into some high profile tailbacks...so this is not that surprising, though a shame, in a way.
    Names?
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Shame the guy finds a way to get into the endzone, that's what this team needs more of not less. I would have liked to have seen him lined up more at receiver with Miller in the backfield this season.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    As much as I like Bush, I'm really excited to see Lamar Miller get 15+ touches a game. Bush was very inconsistant and though it can be argued that he wasn't used correctly, he's still going to demand a decent amount of money. I'd rather use that money somewhere else and give Lamar Miller a shake at it.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lexington, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoRadioactiveCam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    I think Miller will be more effective as a runner but even though we didn't use Bush as a receiver as often as we should have just having him as a threat made things a little easier for Hartline and Bess. Without Bush attracting attention from slot CB, safeties and linebackers defenses will be able to make things more difficult on our offense. If we don't get more weapons, namely a seam threat TE and an outside WR to upgrade from Hartline, things will be more difficult for Tannehill next year.

We're getting rid of our most dynamic offensive player.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Damn, that article lists the Lions and Bengals as contenders, but not the Dolphins, lol
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    FIN4LIFE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    I guess we will have to hold out hope that thomas can finally play a full season.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I am ok with the team letting Bush walk if his demands are outrageous but if Bush leaves, I don't feel comfortable with DT and Miller at RB. Neither guy has proven he can be the man for 20+ touches/game. I'm going to see more than 51 rushing attempts to make me feel he's proven himself.

Big-time players make big-time plays in big-time games.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    FRESNO STATE BULLDOGS
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think he's worth $5mil per year. The offense is so much better when he's out there. I just don't want us to be like the Jets where we jettison our playmakers hoping that someone else will fill the void. It rarely works. It's not like Reggie is a $10+ million per year guy. We have $46M free. I think we can afford to offer our best playmaker something like 3 years $15M. Even if he misses a couple of games per year and takes some tackles for loss... He's our most explosive offensive guy.... Gotta keep him if the price is semi reasonable. Unless you are good with our Bushless 11 points per game offense.

If all you're goin' on is my confession, forget it. I'm simply not credible. -Dale Gribble
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phinfan2003 View Post
    I am ok with the team letting Bush walk if his demands are outrageous but if Bush leaves, I don't feel comfortable with DT and Miller at RB. Neither guy has proven he can be the man for 20+ touches/game. I'm going to see more than 51 rushing attempts to make me feel he's proven himself.
    i agree. Miller hasn't proven that he can be the main guy that can carry the load but neither had Reggie until he came to Miami. Opportunity is the only thing that'll determine Millers worth.
    Quote Quote