Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread: Rotoworld: Phins think Miller better than Bush.

1. -91
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    With Reggie leaving, we definitely have a big gap to fill. Despite the fact that the running game was weak in the tail end of the year, Reggie still rushed for nearly 1,000 yards. I like Miller, but if this team is serious about winning this upcoming season, you need a guy with experience as a starter. Going with a starter who nearlyrushed for 1,000 clearly wasn't enough last season. Going with a back up or new draft pick isn't the way to go.
    Quote Quote  

2. -92
    Starting to hear voices

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I would like to see Reggie back, but I think he could be used better. I am optimistic about Miller. I think that realistically Bush is gone, because he will want a lot and I think someone will pay him.
    JMB
    Quote Quote  

3. -93
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzardmountain View Post
    Miller may be better than Bush. I think that's debatable since we used Miller sparingly.

I will say...no way in hell Thomas is better than Bush!
    And I will say there is no way in hell that Bush is better than any RB we have on the team. Bush is a drive killing RB who is a cancer to this team. Without Bush on this team we would have made the playoffs. John Avery was a better back than Bush. There is a reason the Saints got rid of him. If you can't/won't be coached, or listen to coaches then you are not a team player. Having a few 50 yard runs between 10-12 negative or under 3 yards runs is not being a productive RB. Trying so hard to break a long run that you won't take the yards on the field is selfish and destructive to a NFL team. He had his chance and he was easily our worst most destructive player.

Someone said Ireland was creating too many holes, well cutting Reggie will solve one of our most glaring holes. Anyone we put in his place will be an upgrade. You could put John Jerry at tail back and he would be better than Reggie. At least he would get back to the LOS every play.
    Quote Quote  

4. -94
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KTOWNFINFAN View Post
    And I will say there is no way in hell that Bush is better than any RB we have on the team. Bush is a drive killing RB who is a cancer to this team. Without Bush on this team we would have made the playoffs. John Avery was a better back than Bush. There is a reason the Saints got rid of him. If you can't/won't be coached, or listen to coaches then you are not a team player. Having a few 50 yard runs between 10-12 negative or under 3 yards runs is not being a productive RB. Trying so hard to break a long run that you won't take the yards on the field is selfish and destructive to a NFL team. He had his chance and he was easily our worst most destructive player.

Someone said Ireland was creating too many holes, well cutting Reggie will solve one of our most glaring holes. Anyone we put in his place will be an upgrade. You could put John Jerry at tail back and he would be better than Reggie. At least he would get back to the LOS every play.

agreed, even though you kinda exaggerated a bit. this forum severly overrates bush
    Quote Quote  

5. -95
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thephins.com
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I like bush, would be a shame if he left
    Quote Quote  

6. -96
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CT FinFan
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trimming bush from our roster may make sense on paper, but i think he brings something extra to this team.
    Bush is also nice to have around to help out Tanne out while he grows.
    Don't change too many things up for Tanne!
    A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
    Quote Quote  

7. -97
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think next year will be either the end of Ireland or the beginning of a new era.
    Quote Quote