Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Rotoworld: Phins think Miller better than Bush.

1. -51
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    really? I thought he did a nice job last year of filling some holes. Your mom references aside, he did replace bush with miller, he replaced long with martin, both cheaper, and younger.
    I think he was referring to the holes he created at wr and cb
    Quote Quote  

2. -52
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    lol ok since someone is too lazy to do anything other than... but but but...we'll sign nobody and suck in 2013 because half our team and by proxy starters are free agents and we can't sign any of them... Mia free agents (free and restricted) = 17 BAL (free and restricted) = 17 and SF (free and restricted) = 14. You want any more research than that, do it yourself. I just showed you that we have the exact same amount of free agents as one of the superbowl teams, and for the math impaired, only 3 more than the other superbowl team.
    "I didn't feel like we had to score," Tannehill said. "I had the mindset we were going to score."

Quote Quote  

3. -53
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Not sure what the writer is smoking but Lamar Miller is not faster than Reggie Bush. He is probably a better straight line runner but he is not the receiver or threat that Bush is. He is cheaper and he is good
    Quote Quote  

4. -54
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    Not sure what the writer is smoking but Lamar Miller is not faster than Reggie Bush. He is probably a better straight line runner but he is not the receiver or threat that Bush is. He is cheaper and he is good
    I'd definitely argue that miller can be more of a true running back than bush, and I'd love to keep both and use bush where his talents can really open up things for the offense. but between the tackles? miller wins, bush dances.
    Quote Quote  

5. -55
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Most of our secondary, receiver corps, running backs and o-line need to be gutted. That should fall on a new GM not a guy in a lame duck situation that led us to that point.
    Quote Quote  

6. -56
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i'd be willing to argue that miller is faster than bush at this stage...bush does not have the same level burst and acceleration and break way speed he had years ago...bush used to just run away from everyone when he was clear...that's not the case anymore...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

7. -57
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'd definitely argue that miller can be more of a true running back than bush, and I'd love to keep both and use bush where his talents can really open up things for the offense. but between the tackles? miller wins, bush dances.
    I dont disagree. Im not convinced Miller will be better than Bush but if u want a running back just for running between the tackles Miller is definately better. He doesnt have the hands of Bush but nobody in the league does and still have no clue why the writer thinks Miller is faster. If he is I would be shocked but at best they are about the same speed
    Quote Quote  

8. -58
    Reach for the Stars

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Maryland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    really? I thought he did a nice job last year of filling some holes. Your mom references aside, he did replace bush with miller, he replaced long with martin, both cheaper, and younger.
    And he replaced Jason Taylor with Oliver Vernon, who may blossum into a helluva player.. We have to sign Tony McDaniel in case we don't get Starks back... I'm kind of on the fence about a lot of these guys, i.e., with them we've only been mediocre, but because we've seen them play, it's like we want to keep the best of what we've seen...but I wonder whould we be better served changing them all out and taking a chance on some unknowns. We all like hartline, long, starks, Smith,(somewhat), bush and fasano.. but does that make us middle of the pack.. When we had Wes Welker he didn't give us much, he gives a better team, the patriots more, If our targets are diverse like the pats then he's dynamic, but he just catches passes to move the change, if you flip him and bess, the same thing in NE, bess would light it up. So it's others we need, db who makes int's, DL who put pressure on the qb, and ol who open holes..wr's who can stretch the field and CATCH.
    Quote Quote  

9. -59
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    lol ok since someone is too lazy to do anything other than... but but but...we'll sign nobody and suck in 2013 because half our team and by proxy starters are free agents and we can't sign any of them... Mia free agents (free and restricted) = 17 BAL (free and restricted) = 17 and SF (free and restricted) = 14. You want any more research than that, do it yourself. I just showed you that we have the exact same amount of free agents as one of the superbowl teams, and for the math impaired, only 3 more than the other superbowl team.
    My count is 24 FAs for miami with something like 10 of them being starters

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."
    Frederic Bastiat
    Quote Quote  

10. -60
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shula_guy View Post
    My count is 24 FAs for miami with something like 10 of them being starters
    then you'd be wrong. from that list, 3 of them are already signed and I only came up with 8 starters.
    Quote Quote