Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Jets kicking the tires on Jamarcus Russell

1. -81
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    who does vaark think he fools? the guy that follows me on various boards, saves screenshots from YEARS ago is accusing me of stalking? This is like OJ accusing Nicole Simpson & Ron Goldman of murder
    Proud to have been one of the early BS debunkers seeing past the untrolllike more polite dispensing of the homerisim, bias, passive aggression directed towards our legacy, I've been calling out the junster's BS and revisionism for about 4 years now, As his fantasy and conveniently parsed stats and homer-based hierarchy of what was important until that improved have long been a shifting ine in the sand, in the course of surfing 4 other boards, I have screen captured his BS while watching his fellow members laugh at him - if nothing more than to present incontrovertible proof impugning his judgement and objectivity.

As to Junk puking out 25thousand mostly biased, homeristic posts on FH, flitting around with wings a'flappin like a little humming bird attempting to suppress any posted jest realism.. when Carpenter crapped the game away, within less than 48 hours, junk making e close to 200 posts in 4 different forums trying to crowbar in his last worditis here in the No Spin Zone that unbridled display of OCD Lastworditis level homerism speaks for itself.

Always denigrating anything Fins while clutching to an egregious act of charity resulting in beating 2 dead or choking post season teams and then the following season in what's now become the distant past as a dubious jest claim to fame?

When it comes to junk's obsession with anything fins or his obvious obsession with me, it's pretty clear what's going on here, both figuratively and now literally
    (but Homey don't play that Manti way although I know some girls get off on "tough love")

"Yep. Blow it up. This might the worst team I've ever seen constructed in my life.
    And then you throw in the terrible preparation and in-game coaching. There is no defense.
    But do it right. Fire everyone in the building. No survivors. , JiF Jetnation

Quote Quote  

2. -82
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Jets kicking the tires on Jamarcus Russell

Please, baby Jesus, please let this be true. Let them get him and let them start him. Please...
    Quote Quote  

3. -83
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LandShark13 View Post
    It's hard to imagine the Jets finding a worse quarterback than Sanchez. However I do applaud them for their efforts lol.
    This is the only FA QB on the planet that Sanchez could possibly beat out!!!

It's no wonder nyjunc is so hot for him

It just keeps getting better and better...2013 is going to be a blast...
    Quote Quote  

4. -84
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cdz12250 View Post
    Please, baby Jesus, please let this be true. Let them get him and let them start him. Please...
    Dude...lil baby jesus is just an average fan...ask junc
    Quote Quote  

5. -85
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I lose IQ pts every time I read certain posters posts.

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

vaark: I have a question for you. In the past you mock our owners personal life w/ his relationship w/ his daughter, you mock our HC and his freaky ways w/ his wife. How do you feel about this Marino situation? I eagerly await your response.
    Quote Quote  

6. -86
    Are you gonna drink that?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    I lose IQ pts every time I read certain posters posts.
    Gee that's interesting. Sounds sorta familiar.
    2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1

"The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln
    Quote Quote  

7. -87
    Pimpin' ain't easy

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    outside the beltway
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I still haven't seen one good reason why it is a bad move for any team to look at Russell. you guys are always quick to bash but never have any answers.
    You've been given several by different posters and dismiss them all because we are average fans who don't know as much as the powerfull 'junc'. Dude, you are smoke and mirrors who just doesn't get it. There is no team in their right mind who will waste time on JR because that is exactly what he is...a waste of time.

"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain..."
    Quote Quote  

8. -88
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cbreeden View Post
    You've been given several by different posters and dismiss them all because we are average fans who don't know as much as the powerfull 'junc'. Dude, you are smoke and mirrors who just doesn't get it. There is no team in their right mind who will waste time on JR because that is exactly what he is...a waste of time.

"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain..."
    several whiny reasons but not one good one. How does it hurt a football team to look at a player and possibly sign a guy to a minimum deal? You guys have nothing b/c you don't understand the game.

The history of the league is littered w/ guys perceived to be done getting 2nd chances and succeeding. heck 2 years ago we signed Maybin and he played really well for us. He did nothing last year but he did perform for us in 2011. I'm sure you guys bashed us for that no risk move, it happens all the time. There's no risk invovled but average fans think every move to be made must be a big splashy move or it sucks/
    Quote Quote  

9. -89
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    several whiny reasons but not one good one. How does it hurt a football team to look at a player and possibly sign a guy to a minimum deal? You guys have nothing b/c you don't understand the game.

The history of the league is littered w/ guys perceived to be done getting 2nd chances and succeeding. heck 2 years ago we signed Maybin and he played really well for us. He did nothing last year but he did perform for us in 2011. I'm sure you guys bashed us for that no risk move, it happens all the time. There's no risk invovled but average fans think every move to be made must be a big splashy move or it sucks/
    Bow before me minions. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Quote Quote  

10. -90
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks

i really dont believe you understand football. all you do is just turn anything the jest do (specifically rex ryan, woody and sanchez) into the greatest, edgey idea ever. if you cant see the difference from a player (maybin), who had a couple of unproductive seasons, vs a player like russell who is drug addicted, broke and hasnt played in 3 years, then you dont understand the game.
    Quote Quote