1) Corradelle Patterson, WR TENN- Size, speed, big play potential. Potential is the keyword with him, as he is still a bit raw. Developing him with Greg Jennings as a mentor will make this guy flourish in the pros.
2-a) Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU- Another raw candidate who has recently been souring in draft stock. He has incredible potential with his unique size, strength, and length. He would be a force opposite of Cam Wake. He may be gone before this pick, however. But with Jordan, Mingo, and Moerner ahead of him he just may still be on the board.
2-b) Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington Great, shut-down corner that will work great with Sean Smith (if he is resigned).
3-a) Stedman Bailey,WR, WVU- Explosive is my key word for this gentleman. I can't say anything more. Go and look up my 3+ topic about him. Easily my man crush for this 2013 draft.
3-b) Lane Johnson, OT Oklahoma- With Jake Long most likely on his way out, Martin will probably be shifted to LT. I have Lane rated as the top RT in this draft. He is wide, and will provide great running lanes for Miami's deep RB corps. I am scared he will not stick around by this pick, however.
4) Jordan Reed, TE, Florida- Aaron Hernandez 2.0. He isn't a traditional blocking TE due to his size. But he will provide the scorching mismatch that MIami's needs at this position. Him and Jared Cook would bea formidable setup.
5) EJ Manuel, QB, FSU- It's clear Miami is trying to emulate some Philosophies from the Green Bay Packers. With Matt Moore most likely leaving, this leaves Pat Devlin as the #2 man in camp (shutters). EJ is an interesting prospect to develop as an insurance policy in-case Tannehill gets hurt. Hell, he can always be flipped for a draft pick 2-3 years down the line as well.
6) Brandon Bishop, FS, N.C. State- Secondary depth to run with Reshad Jones. Anything to get Nolan Caroll off the field.
7) Caleb Sturgis, K, Florida- Someone to kick the ball in the U shaped thingy.
Remember this in contingent on Miami's free agency. It can be seen in my signature below. I plan to make another Mock after Free Agency starts. Until than, this is just a very tentative guessing game based on my perceptions of what the team needs.