Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: bush 2013!

1. -21
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by Awsi Dooger View Post
    no hair where it's supposed to be
    My generation has many faults that you could have used to make your point, and instead you chose to list one of the few things we have done right
    Last edited by tylerdolphin; 01-30-2013 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    My generation has many faults that you could have used to make your point, and instead you chose to list one of the few things we have done right
    EVERYONE thinks at the time thier hairstyles were rocking, then years later everyone hates thier yearbook photos.
    "I didn't feel like we had to score," Tannehill said. "I had the mindset we were going to score."

Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinbryan View Post
    the dolphins must resign reggie even if it means putting the franchise tag on him...lamar miller is going to be a good running back maybe even great one day but not anytime soon reggie is a playmaker and jeff ireland talks about aquiring drafting playmakers on offense hey jeff you have one bigtime playmaker on the team already his name is reggie bush call the joe rose show on wqam or sid on 640am in miami and get out the word we want reggie bush in a dolphins uniform in 2013 thoughts?
    100% agree. And don't forget (what if we lose Miller to a torn ACL or some other injury) who would we have to take the torch? Bush or Thomas? I think any sane person knows the answer to that is Bush and Miller splitting the load is the explosive way to go. The cheapies with the "he better come cheap" mental malfunction must waketh uppeth frometh thereth slumbereths lol
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by j0hnny63 View Post
    He had an awful year and isn't getting any younger. Why keep him? Even for free.
    AWFUL YEAR.come on man the O line was a mess for most of the season and we had no WR teams had to game plan around.8 in the box was the norm and Bush still rushed for almost 1,000 yards.is he the best RB in the league ,i think not but he is our best O weapon.and would prob still b next year.now if he is asking for a major pay day then you let him walk.if he does not you bring him back
    Quote Quote