Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 49ers QB coach Geep Chryst: Miami Dolphins’ defense prepared us for New England

1. -11
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We lost the game and that's all that matters. Lets try to keep some standards around here.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    so no one noticed the part where he said they have no household names? thats the biggest key there. This team has lacked 1 household name since JT left Miami.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo West CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SR 7 View Post
    so no one noticed the part where he said they have no household names? thats the biggest key there. This team has lacked 1 household name since JT left Miami.
    Clicked thread when I saw you had last post. Wanted to see what negative spin you had. Unfortunately I was right... Household names are rare in this league. But Wake, Dansby, Starks, Solia, Jones, while not household names are players and that is the key here. Also coaching and scheme rule the day. I was at that game and going in was terrified of the weapons and unpredictability of that team on O and we held them down. If it were not for a fumbled punt and a bone headed punt recovery we had a big shot to win that game. And yes moral victories do not count but I was impressed with that team in the context of what we did and, what I thought we would do. Performances like that bode well for the future and any fan that understands that can see this.

MY FAM
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Galactic Empire medalManchester United FCPS4 ControllerCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo

Re: 49ers QB coach Geep Chryst: Miami Dolphins’ defense prepared us for New England

Quote Originally Posted by madmic21 View Post
    Clicked thread when I saw you had last post. Wanted to see what negative spin you had..
    Snap
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This article means crap, we didnt make the playoffs and we are a below 500% team.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    negative? I SPOKE THE TRUTH.
    I dont understand how people are "HAPPY" to see us being a bloew 500 team as long as someone says something good about us.

To me WINS PLAYOFFS CONTENDING SUPERBOWL MAKES ME HAPPY NOT BELOW .500 WITH A GOOD REVIEW FROM A COACH but thats why I strive to be GREAT not average, if everyone had that personality there would be millionaires all over the world.
    Last edited by Valandui; 01-30-2013 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Personal Attack
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chicago
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I dont understand how people are "HAPPY" to see us being a bloew 500 team as long as someone says something good about us.

To me WINS PLAYOFFS CONTENDING SUPERBOWL MAKES ME HAPPY NOT BELOW .500 WITH A GOOD REVIEW FROM A COACH but thats why I strive to be GREAT not average, if everyone had that personality there would be millionaires all over the world.
    I think it's just more about you are upset with the past, and some of us are excited and looking forward to this offseason and next year.
    Yeah obviously last year we didn't get the job done. Everybody knows that.
    But we are not going to be the same team next year.
    People are just happy because we have some awesome pieces going forward.

This was actually a pretty cool article, not the run of the mill ****.
    Last edited by sirvmac; 01-30-2013 at 07:12 PM.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Avoid the 'Noid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Whats funny, is you thought MIA would contend this past year. Anyone with half a brain knew what this season had in store for us. But having high expectations, for a rookie QB, a rookie HC and putting this team on sound footing for this year financially were on tap. Sadly, you and many like you, didn't understand what was happening.

This season was about development. And Tannehill did just that. Now keep your heads in the clouds thinking MIA was a SB team this year.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Murrells Inlet, S.C.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    In the real world there are moral victories. No team goes 19-0 every year. Would I have rather won more than 7 games ?, of course, but I think this franchise is on the right path, and that is all that I ask. Do I expect the Phins to compete for a Superbowl next year ? No, but if this team keeps growing, and we catch a couple of breaks, I think we can be really good in 2015-16.
    I still kinda believe, I think
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Gives some confidence about the future. The key is being able to keep our defense together. We must resign Clemons and sign Jones long term. Then develop a plan about our LB's and DL since several of them are going to be FA's next year.
    Quote Quote