Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: 10 Credit Card Perks - You Likely Didn't Realize You May Have

1. -1
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

Money 10 Credit Card Perks - You Likely Didn't Realize You May Have

Link To:
    10 CREDIT CARD PERKS
    YOU DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD

First crack at concert tickets
    Rental car insurance coverage
    Guaranteed returns
    Cell phone replacement insurance
    Trip cancellation coverage
    Cash without an ATM
    Emergency travel insurance
    A low price on a car
    Price protection
    Roadside assistance

Think all that's in the fine print of your credit card is trouble? There may actually be some good news in there: hidden perks, from car rental collision insurance to return protection, that can save you cash.
    Introduced to convince cardholders they were getting a bargain despite a hefty annual fee, many of these extra benefits fell by the wayside over time, forgotten in a sea of fine print. But hidden benefits may be seeing the light of day once again. "Over the last 20 years, we saw a dip in benefits," says Heather Loftus, vice president of Affinion, a marketing company that handles benefits for a number of credit card companies. "Now there's a renewed interest in making the consumer aware of what they have."

"Yep. Blow it up. This might the worst team I've ever seen constructed in my life.
    And then you throw in the terrible preparation and in-game coaching. There is no defense.
    But do it right. Fire everyone in the building. No survivors. , JiF Jetnation

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Are you gonna drink that?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    The "Cell phone replacement insurance" part sounded good until I found out I'm not covered for being a drunk ass in Vegas and losing it somewhere on Fremont Street.
    2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1

"The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpus View Post
    The "Cell phone replacement insurance" part sounded good until I found out I'm not covered for being a drunk ass in Vegas and losing it somewhere on Fremont Street.
    True story a friend of mine had coverage through is cell provider, he drops the phone in the lake in 50 feet of water. Goes to the store for a replacement and the girl says "I need to the old phone to determine that it actually is broken". HAHAHAHAAA. He was like are you serious? It's in 50 feet of water at the bottom of Keuka lake, feel free to hire a diver if you need to the phone back.

After several minutes of hassling with the woman he managed to get a replacement phone but they seriously wanted his phone back after he told them he drooped it into a lake.
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    True story a friend of mine had coverage through is cell provider, he drops the phone in the lake in 50 feet of water. Goes to the store for a replacement and the girl says "I need to the old phone to determine that it actually is broken". HAHAHAHAAA. He was like are you serious? It's in 50 feet of water at the bottom of Keuka lake, feel free to hire a diver if you need to the phone back.

After several minutes of hassling with the woman he managed to get a replacement phone but they seriously wanted his phone back after he told them he drooped it into a lake.
    I was fishing once and we were at spot where I figured there may be a lobster or two. I threw on some goggles and dove down to check it out. No lobster. Get back in the boat and I feel something in my pocket. It was my cell phone. She didnt survive the 30 foot dive. Talk about a moment.

Quote Quote