Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: BioShock Infinite

1. -51
    Tweet@KJoneZ13

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Agreed, my entire view of the game completely shifted. Even

Spoiler 

Had someone asked me in the middle section of the game if i thought Infinite was better then the original, i would have said no. By the end, my answer is "dear god yes". Your opinion? How does it stack up?
    Spoiler 
    Last edited by Kthurmus23; 04-04-2013 at 07:52 PM.
    Quote Quote  

2. -52
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    And to think, i never really used possession during my first playthrough, i was missing out.

Spoiler for the first game:

Zero Punctuations review of Bioshock infinite, minor spoilers but throwing it under the tag just in case:

Spoiler 

And definite spoiler for Infinite:

"I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote  

3. -53
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The bioshock series is amazing. I thought the first and third were awesome, but the second actually had me most hooked. I loved the fact Rapture was an even darker place than before. Just amazing how they write these stories.
    Prov 3:6
    : in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
    Quote Quote  

4. -54
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Big news out of still-possible-GOTY-contender BioShock Infinite today, as Ken Levine announced two separate pieces of downloadable content for the game. The first is out today, and called Clash in the Clouds. It’s a difficult, battle arena-style event modeled after the games tough 1999 mode. Players will complete challenges by killing enemies under certain conditions, and use the cash they win to unlock bonuses like audio files or concept art...

If it seems odd that a game criticized so much for its overly abundant combat would release its first DLC based entirely around combat, well, keep listening. Levine announced a second piece of DLC, one designed by the core Infinite Team who has been thinking about it since the game shipped. It’s a two-part outing called “Burial at Sea,” and as the title implies, it takes place in the city of Rapture.

Specifically, players will take control of Booker DeWitt (still attached at the hip to Elizabeth), and explore Rapture not after its fall, but in its prime when it was still Andrew Ryan’s utopia showcasing the best of what man can achieve. Levine promises this DLC will be “a little more narrative oriented, obviously. A love letter to the fans.”

In the first part, players control Booker, in the second, they’ll be in Elizabeth’s shoes instead.

“We decided we wanted to shift things around a little bit for the third one, so the player character in the third DLC, you get to play Elizabeth and the gameplay is quite different as her. She’s not the tank that Booker is. And you’ll see how all the stories come together.”
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertco...rn-to-rapture/

Quote Quote  

5. -55
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Immediately after clicking the post button, i realized there were spoilers in the link for those who havent beaten the regular game. Cant edit the post for some reason. Video is fine, just dont click the link if you havent beaten the game yet.
    Quote Quote